21

________________________________________________

Jisoo POV

I woke up with this feeling in my chest .. this weird feeling that didn't let me sleep that night .
As soon as one of my best friend called me to tell me that I should join her I got ready very quickly with the worried look of my boyfriend who didn't hear a single word directed to him coming from me even though he was craving from my intention .

He wanted me to look at him at least once and tell him what was going on but I just couldn't answer .
Rosie didn't have tell me what happened I just felt  that it was urgent due to the ton of her shaky voice .

I left the house wanting to throw up.
Lisa kept on calling me wanting for comfort . Crying like I've never heard her cry .
I asked her multiple times what was wrong with a trembling voice but she couldn't even say that to me on the phone she said .

When I arrived at Jennie's I saw an ambulance which made me panic and run into her apartment.
I felt like my heart was about to burst out of my chest.

August 3rd .

Jennie Kim , my best friend and my almost committed suicide .
I saw her dead body and her phone in her hand .

My heart literally stopped when I saw her .
I couldn't hear anything not even my friends who were shouting to anybody that wouldn't let them get  close to the dead body .

I couldn't move even a bit .
I was like frozen in place .
I sat down on the ground , and watched them taking her .

I couldn't even cry . I wasn't believing that it happened.
Not her , it wasn't her .

I stayed like this all they long , Lisa and Chae stayed on the sofa . Nobody dared to talk. Not even to breath too loudly . Something was missing and we all knew what .

When I finally got up I saw them . Lisa in Rosie's arms . Then stared at me . I bursted out into tears seeing them crying and hugged them like I never hugged anyone before .

That day I thought that my soul had left my body.
That day everybody changed in our lives ..

__________________________

Hey babies .