25

___________________________________________________

Jisoo POV :

Chaeyoung : Is it over now ... ? No 40 year old blackpink ? she said crying

I looked down sobbing . Lisa , Chae and I had our hands locked .
It's been now 3 months and i'm closing the idol chapter of my life .
It's the beginning of a new life for me .

I couldn't meet Taehyung we kept calling each other on FaceTime . He wanted to help me move but he couldn't because of his schedule.
We were so cute always asking each other if we were okay. We still love each other but he gives me time always and helps me with everything.

The more time passes the more i start to take care of myself again by taking therapy.

I really missed his touch , all his sweet kisses , how he lip-syncs every single love song on his playlists as if he were singing it to me ... seeing him wait makes me sad cause at the end of the day i don't want him to wait for me even though i don't want him with anybody else .

I'm going to miss my members a lot too , even though all this happened we still best friends .
I'm going to miss hearing Chaeyoung singing at midnight, Lisa being Lisa and cuddling with me even though i kept fighting for her as a joke .
My members and I love each other no matter what happens .
Jennie is and will always be in our hearts .

Thinking to my career makes me emotional for a lot of thinks .

People called me a slut , a gold digger , a girl who wants attention and I never knew how to react .
Medias saying stuffs that are most of the time faulse ... I thought that it was never going to end .

I wanted to do something but I didn't what .
" should I apologize? " " no , I won't apologize for loving someone " " then what ignore " " I can't do that too " and what i know now is that ignoring can be could some time but we need to speak up when people are mean to us or when they disrespect us .

Chaeyoung : I love you guys , always .

We hugged while crying and stoped when my phone ringed .

Jisoo : It's the manager guys , I need to go . Come visit me okay ?

Lisa : Of course ! Call us when you're home .

Jisoo : Okay guys . I'm going now . Love you .

Lisa - Love you .

Chaeyoung: We love you .

Jisoo : Love you too . Seulgi is waiting for me now . I'm going .

I hugged them once more and left the house to enter Seulgi's car .
The whole drive to my new home was full of tears .
We cried a lot , i don't know why she cried this girl is emotional as fuck , seeing me crying just made her do the same .

This is the beginning of a new life .

——-

the next update will probably be the last one youpiiiii !!!!!!