23

_____________________________________________________

Taehyung's POV

I hanged up on her and thought about the tone she had while talking to me , she sounded sad. I couldn't do or say anything to cheer her up because I just didn't know what to say .

She told me that the passed few days were awkward for her . That her days were tiring and that she had something to tell me face to face .

The door opened , Namjoon opened his mouth but closed it right away when he saw in what state i was .
Namjoon : Taehyung.

I nodded .

Namjoon : Do you even care about her ?

Taehyung : Of course I do Namjoon .

Namjoon : It doesn't seem like it .

Taehyung : What are you saying ?

Namjoon : Are you too together ?

Taehyung : Yeah ....

Namjoon : Why aren't you with her right now ? Why is it Jungkook at her place ?

I froze ..
I glanced at him and opened my mouth wanting to respond but nothing came out of it . I just wanted to give her space her best friend died maybe she wanted to be left alone .

Namjoon : You told me that she was kinda insecure and not sure about anything and you could feel it ... did you made her feel comfortable ? Do you make sure she feels the love that you have for her ? Do you guys even talk ?

Taehyung : We do talk what the fuck?

Namjoon : You have to do something then.

Taehyung : They order me to break up with her .

Namjoon : Are you really going to obey ?

Taehyung : I don't want to ...

I hated this , I was stressed , I couldn't see the light anywhere except when I was with her , they were asking me to break up with someone that I love .
I am seriously in love with her .

In the beginning i was kinda using her so I could get closer to Jennie I didn't even realize at first that I was having feelings for Jisoo slowly .

When I look at her I just feel things that I never felt with anyone not even Jennie .

Taehyung : What do I do ?

Namjoon : I don't know , you'll know what to do use your brain . Anyways I came because I wanted to eat your cake .... can I ?

I nodded and looked at a picture of her on my phone ... What is going on ?

 What is going on ?