Introduction - Chapter 1

⚠️ Before you start reading just to let you all know that this is my first ff book and I'm not very good at it. I didn't check over before posting the chapters so if you see any mistakes I apologize. My lazy bum won't correct the mistakes. Enjoy :)

My name's Eunha. When I was 6 years old I used to be loved and cared for by my mother and father. Together we used to go to the park and play tag and hide n seek.

After turning 10 years old things changed, the house was filled with loud voices from my parents telling me to do the dishes, wash the clothes and other chores that they never did. I was like their slave to them. My mother would slap me in the face if I was doing something wrong or if I wasn't cleaning things right. My father always told me to strip in front of him so he can whip me with a belt. Hours of whipping would result in red throbbing skin that hurt a lot, but not as much as my heart does.

They both tell me they hated me and never loved me. It breaks my heart to feel hated and unloved by the people I loved the most, to the people I hate the most in my life. This goes on for 9 years, prayers and hopes for it to stop.

How will my life be in the future?