Chapter 13

3 days Later..

It's 10pm in the afternoon and I've just finished dinner with Jungkook. I still can't get the day when he told me his past out of my mind

*And I can't get him off my mind.* It's driving me crazy and I don't know what to do.

"I'm going out. I'll probably be back in a few hours." He said while putting on his shoes

"Where are you going?" I shouted from the kitchen area.

"Nothing you need to know about.." He replied and I rolled my eyes.

He's been going out lately and he always returns late midnight. Whenever I ask him where he's going he always says, "Nothing you need to know about". It's making me suspicious..

"Wai-" As I was about to say something then I hear the door slam as I knew he already left.

*I mean I got the whole house to myself!!* But first I gotta take a shower cuz I feel like sh*t..

~~~

After freshening up I change into Jungkooks over sized T-shirt he let me borrow. I go to the living room to watch some TV. There wasn't anything to watch in particular so I decided to watch the news, to see what's been happening.

While listening to the reporter he was talking about a crime scene, like a killing one. Still listening I hear the reporter talking about someone, the person who has killed these people.

"Please whatever you do be careful. We have been suspecting that The Killer Bunny has been killing these 3 innocent men. If you see a bunny drawing please report to the police. I was locked on the screen, I was flustered.

While watching I could see the camera moving around the area where the men were killed and I spot glimpse of ones arm. I narrowed my eyes to get a better look. On the arm was an X sign, I didn't think much of it so I turned off the TV.

"When's he coming back? He's in so much trouble.." I say as I cross my arms and stare at the clock on the wall.

*You know what I'm not waiting for this a**hole, I'm going to bed..*

And I did, I went up stairs and went to sleep..

~~~
3 am..

"EUNHA!! WHERE ARE YOU!!"

I was suddenly awoken up by a loud voice coming from downstairs. I was still half asleep so I didn't mind.

"EUNHA COME DOWNSTAIRS NOW!" The voice was heard again and I gave up.

I groaned in frustration, *What does he want now..*

I aggressively pulled the blanket off me and staggered on my feet, going downstairs to see what was wrong with him.

As I walk down the stairs I discovered a drunk Jungkook.

"Aish!! What's wrong with you!!" I shout when I reached the bottom of the stairs.

He was still entering inside, barely keeping himself up. I walk up to him and help him inside.