Chapter 22

-JUNGKOOK POV-

Waking up happy and cheerful I thought of Eunha. The sun shining in my face, got me to get up and check if Eunha was still downstairs. I decided to cook her favourite Jjjangmyeon while she waited.

"Eunha are you-" I stopped as I stared at the empty couch.

"She's probably in the bathroom." I smiled and walked passed the couch to the kitchen.

I was excited, I don't know why. I was happy to see Eunha's face again but it's only been a day.

*Why am I already like this?* I thought  as I gather up the ingredients and began to cook.

~~~

I placed two plates on the table and waited.. and waited... and waited. Where is she, she should have been here already, right?

"Eunha, come and eat breakfast!" I called out. I waited again but no response.

I didn't hear her. I continued to wait for a few more second until I gave up and ate without her.

I watched as her food began getting cold and no sign of her. I didn't see her this morning but I saw her last night.

I got up and put my dirty dish in the sink and left her plate of food on the table.

At this point I was getting worried and anxious. I didn't know where she's gone, the last time I saw her was last night. Eunha was sleeping peacefully on the couch as I went up to my bedroom. I couldn't call her because she had no phone or anything to keep in contact.

I began to search the whole house, I had high hopes in finding her.

~~~

"Where the fvck is she?!" I ran my fingers through my hair as my breathing became heavier and my heart was pounding.

I've checked everywhere, even the basement.B ut nothing. Eunha wasn't anywhere in the house.

"Where haven't I check... Oh! Outside maybe." I put on my slippers and head out to see if she was outside.

"Eunha! Where are you?" I call out but no response.

"Eunha, I'm not playing games today please come out!" I looked around but no sign of her anywhere. I stood outside for a while until I lost hope and went back inside.

I sat down on the couch thinking where she had gone or what happened. My mind was filled with unpleasant thoughts.

*What if somebody took her.. what if she ran away?* Suddenly a tear dripped down my cheeks.

"Why am I crying." Whipping the wet off my cheeks. I've never cried for anybody like this in a a long time, I'm usually alone so I have nobody to cry for.

The though of Eunha makes me smile and think of happy moments we had together. Hopefully those moment won't end and will never end. I will find her soon even if it means finding her till the end of the world.