Chapter 10

This morning I woke up with a headache. It felt like the one I always had in my previous home but this one was worse and I don't know why, "It hurts." I hissed in agony as I could feel the sharp pain in both sides of my head. I massaged my temples to get a better result. But it didn't. The immense pain continued to make me suffer. My body was squirming around the bed while my hands were in my hair.

"Why won't it stop." I groan as my mouth was ajar. The door from my door suddenly open. In my condition I could care less that he's coming into my room. My back was facing him, all he could see was my shaky shoulders, and messy hair. I could hear him walk closer to me. When he reached the edge of my bed and sat down.

*What is this guy doing?*

I didn't care if he was next to me, all that was on my mind right now was the headache. He hasn't left. I could feel the bed sink, that he was still sitting there. I got the courage to turn around and confront him and ask him why he's in my room.

"What are you doing here?" I ask sitting up on the bed. I gave a good amount of distance between us since I'm not too comfortable next to him.

When I looked up he was looking at me. I began to tense up. For a moment I admired his facial features, he had small lips, perfect shaped eyes, and coconut hair cut which almost made me laugh. I also noticed a small scar on his cheek which made me question its past. He didn't say a word and came close to me, I closed my eyes and he touched my forehead then backed away.

"What was that for?" I ask with crossed arms. He looked at me for a moment and got up. He just walked away, just like that.

"What the–" I murmured and layed back down. The pain still stayed, it felt annoying. I put my hands on my head and massaged it gently as my breathing became heavier and longer. I closed my eyes to try falling asleep again so I could forget about the pain that was going through my head. I was half asleep when the door swung open revealing him again. He came back and sat down on the bed. I got startled and bolted up.

"AAHH! KsKJjjAhHhH!" I said some random words from how startled I was.

He gave me a weird look, "What are you doing?" he said furrowing his brows.

My gaze turned to him, "Sorry, but can you knock next time?" I rolled my eyes.

He just shook his head and gave me something. It was a pill, I looked at him with a questionable expression, "Why are you giving me a pill? ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL M–?" I backed away. He cut me off by saying, "Drink this you'll get better." he demands me to drink it but I refuse to.

"No, I know your plan." I squint my eyes while looked straight at him. He rolls his eyes as he proceeds to force me to drink the pill. This was getting to my nerves so I called him out, "Can you please stop. Why should I trust you, I've only known you for not too long.."

"Suit yourself, if you wanna get sick then go ahead. Not my problem." He shrugged his shoulders and left. My blood was boiling. I clinched my fists and stare at the pill, *Why does he care?* I thought to myself. I mean I do feel very ill, it's worth a shot. I swallowed the pill and drank the water that was on the night stand. After that I laid back down and took a rest. I wasn't sleepy nor was I tired. I just wanted a good rest before getting out of bed.

For some reason my eyes started getting heavy and heavy... and heavy. My vision started getting blurry by the second. I looked around the room and tried to get up but nothing, nothing happened. I stared at the ceiling hoping that everything will be alright.

Then everything turned black.