Chapter 12

"What happened to your family?" I furrowed brows.

I was worried about what he might do, I hope he doesn't do anything stupid. I look at him with serious eyes as I waited for him to answer.

I could hear him sigh and lean back on his chair. I bit my lip nervously and patiently waited.

*sighs* "Do you really want to know?" He says looking at me. I nod and tell him if we could go somewhere else to talk..

~~~

He took me to the living room and we sat down. I sat in front of him and he sat in front of me.

"Are you sure you want to tell me this. I mean we just met and this is kind of personal.."

He averted his gaze to me and said something before we talked.

"It fine. I actually never really told anyone about my past. And plus I live in the middle of the woods."

"Okay, tell me.."

~~~
Jungkook pov..

"Okay, tell me.." She says as she looked at me with her glossy eyes.

I put my hands together and intertwined them.

*I think I'm ready.* I look back up and stare into her eyes, they were breath taking.

*sighs* "When I was about 8 years old my parents died because of a tragic event. I was peacefully sleeping in my room when I woke up to a sound of men talking, it sounded kind of like a whisper but it was loud. My older brother and my parents were also sleeping in their rooms."

"When I hear the front door slam open I quickly got up and hid inside my closet. Footsteps became louder and louder, I could hear them go up the stairs. I was in the closet on the verge of crying but I held it in since it would give away my hiding spot. The sounds of footsteps didn't sound like their were 1 nor 2 but more."

"Oh.. that must be scary for a young child." She says while she looked at me with a worried face.

"The men were walking around my house, but that wasn't the most important part. The important part was my family. I was really worried what would of happened to my brother and my parents. I listened carefully to what was happening outside, all I could make out was "Kill them all.." I saw that Eunha's expression changed after I said that.

"I could hear guns reloading and doors opening. When my door opened I froze in my spot when the men started throwing my things around. Since my brothers room was next to mine I-"

I paused for a second to take a breather the awful memory still stays in my head and will forever haunt me. I stare down on the floor and my head was hanging.

"Hey... It's okay." She bent her head down to look at me, reassuring me that it's okay.

"Sorry.."

"Don't be sorry, it's not you're fault."

Those words hit me in a different way. I've never heard those words being told to me before, not even from my parents..

~~~
Eunha pov..

"I think I'll call it a day, I'll be heading to bed. I think you should too." He says as he got up from the sofa.

"Okay- Wait!" He stops and turns around to face me.

"If you need anything just speak to me, okay?" I look at him with a serious face. He seemed kind of surprised from what I just said.

I feel like he needs somebody to understand him and know him. I personally don't know him but I want to help him. If he wants to talk to me then he can, if he doesn't want to then I respect that.

He nodded and continued to go upstairs.

I watch as his silhouette disappeared up the stairs. I turn around and head to the kitchen to get a glass of water. My facial expression changed when I saw his sink.

"What is this? Why is everything not washed!" I stare at the dirty dishes that were not washed.

*Is this guy that lazy to wash them, tf? He can cook but he can't wash, what is this..*

I sighed and silently wash them.

"Damn, whoever ends up dating this dude. I'll feel bad.." I quietly say to myself.

~~~
Time skip

Being exhausted makes me just wanna pass out, ugh.

I get ready for bed and plop myself onto the soft comfy bed.

"Ugh! I'm so tireddd!" I whine as I fix the pillows and the blanket.

"I'm so ready to die right now.." I close my eyes and think of something to make me sleep. But something else pops up in my mind, Jungkook.

His chocolate coloured eyes are so breathe taking, their attrac-

*AHH WHAT ARE YOU THINKING EUNHA! JUST SLEEP! YOU DON'T LIKE HIM, HE'S NOT EVEN YOUR TYPE! WHAT THE HECK!!*

And with that I dozed off to sleep..

__________

A/n.... Vote, Comment or Follow. I would like to see ur comments. They're always fun to read