Chapter 34

Eunha pov..

Jungkook was finally discharged from the hospital. We are finally going home!

My mind was still filled with the memories from yesterday, I could vividly remember it. I guess you could title it as 'The Confession'.

I was secretly touching my lips remembering that time. His lips, his touch, his everything had my heart flutter. I was so caught in my thoughts, my clumsy self almost bumped into the exit door while walking.

"Woah, be careful where you're walking." Jungkook luckily stopped me from walking into a door.

"Oh.. Sorry I was just thinking.." I said followed by a nervous laughter.

"Mm, what were you thinking?" He asked while opening the door for me.

"Nothing.. Just stuff.."

"You know you're bad at lying? Haha, don't worry I was thinking the same thing." He chuckled as we left the hospital.

What does he mean by he was thinking the same thing? I shook off the thought and we left together..

At Home!..

"Wow! Finally, it felt like forever since I've been here." I said cheerfully.

"Ahh!~ It feels nice being back home after so long.." Jungkook says plopping himself on the sofa.

"Okay, I'm going to take a bath." I go upstairs leaving him alone downstairs..

Holy.. I feel so gross..

Jungkook pov..

I'm glad that Eunha is finally save and sound. I won't ever let that happen to her again, not even in a million years. Suddenly a thought pops up in my head..

"Wait, did I leave the food that was on the table from last week?!" I shot up while looking in the direction of the kitchen.

"Aish.. I'll clean that up later." It was the jajjangmyeon from 2 weeks ago that I left for Eunha, before knowing she went missing. Yeah.. I'm a messy guy sometimes..

• • •

"Argh! I'll do it now.." I groaned as I got up from my seat, heading to clean up the food.

"Ah.. you poor thing didn't even get to get eaten by Eunha." As much as I hate wasting food, but this has been relaxing here for 2 weeks. I'll just cook it fresh later.

After cleaning I checked the time on my phone, it was 3:35pm. Just as I was about to turn off my phone, Eunha approached me. I noticed she was wearing my T-shirt, it was my size so they looked huge of her.

"You're wearing my shirt!" I smiled.

"Sorry.. I only have underwear in my backpack.." She looked to her side feeling a little bit guilty. I lifted her chin a little bit so she was looking at me.

"Don't be sorry, you still look adorable as ever in my clothes." I stated winking at her. She looked away like she didn't see anything. Haha I knew she felt something, but she's too scared to show it.

"Are you hungry?" I asked from the kitchen.

"No, I'm okay. Wanna watch a movie?" She politely refused while grabbing the remote that was placed on the small table.

"Okay, what kind of movie swee-"

shi shi shi shi- what is wrong with my brain, I almost just said that..

"What?" She stared at me confused what I was just about to say.

"N-nothing, don't pay too much attention and let's choose a movie." A nervous laughter while I scratched my nape. Eunha shrugged it off as I was standing frozen, mentally slapping myself.

You know what just forget it. Good thing she didn't know..

"Okay what movie shall we watch!"

"Hmm... Oh! Why about sca-"

"NO, no scary Jungkook. You already know what happens to me when we watch scary movies." She said before I could even finish my sentence.

"Okay fine." I laughed out loud at her reaction. Eunha crossed her arms as we sat side by side.

"What about this one?" She points with the remote.

"Sounds good, let's watch."

We relaxed our tired bodies to a movie. These past days were rough, but we managed to get through them as we all wanted them too. I'm glad that Eunha is back home with me, back to our previous selves..

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! If some of you find it not as interesting than the previous chapter, me too... I promise next episode will be better than this one! 💜

I Love you all so much, it makes me really happy that many of you are enjoying this book. Thank you guys🤗

Please Vote, Comment or Follow me for more of this book! Have a good day/night... Don't get sick and stay safe!