Chapter 24

-Jungkook Pov-

"DONT FU*KING TOUCH ME! YOU PHYSCO IDOIT, GO TO HE-"

.
.
.
.
.

*Heavy breathing* "HOLY F*CK, WHAT WAS THAT?" I looked around my room rapidly as I had some tears in my eyes.

My heart was pounding so fast. What kind of dream was that? It was weird because it wasn't like any kind of dream I had before. It felt real.

I get up from the bed and head downstairs. I plan to take a bath after.

~~~

I walk out the bathroom door with a towel wrapped around my waist. I wasn't too worried but the one thing I  questioned about is why that dream? Its confusing and odd, I'm usually someone who has frequent nightmares but.. that, it's still vivid.

I decided to keep searching until I find anything or any clues to where Eunha's been. She couldn't have gone that far. I change into some sweatpants and a sweater, I head out the door.

"Where is she?" I roam my eyes around the trees trying to see around them. I walked to the river Eunha and I where at a few days ago..

"Eunha!" I shout.

Suddenly I heard rustling from the left of me. I turned to look and.

"AHH F*CK!!!!" I fall back as the creature jumps at me. My eyes widen but then I slowly began to calm down.

"Oh, it's just a squirrel. Why the f*ck did I get scared of that?" I laughed at myself but then I got serious.

I'm not going to fool around, I have to find her.

I got up and continued to search. I walked far but not far enough to lose my home. I've lived here for almost most my adulthood so I know my ways. The woods was a big area, it feels even bigger at night. My house has a road way out of the woods so I could travel with a car if I wanted to. There was a road near by so I decide to check there.

~~~

I check my phone and to my surprise 2 hours have past. It really felt like time had stop and my only priority was finding Eunha but unfortunately.. nothing. It was 5:46 pm and the sun was already going down. I sighed and headed back home miserable.

The source of happiness and the person who made me forget, without even knowing just disappeared like that. My heart ached and my tears were at the verge of pouring out of my eyes, but I had to stay strong in this situation.

I can't be crying in my bed as the one who brought me happiness just disappeared without me knowing it. It feels like a place in my heart torn apart, and will never come back.. but it will come back. I will find Eunha and bring her back to me..

"Eunha, where are you..?"

What do you guys think happened to Eunha? Where did she go?..