Chapter 20

-JUNGKOOK POV-
9:55pm

I haven't realize I've fallen asleep on the movie we were watching. My head was laid on a soft but hard pillow. When I turned to look it was Eunha, she was sleeping on my shoulder.

"How could someone be so precious.." I whispered and stared at her sleeping face.

I studied her facial features... she was pretty.. but more than just that, she could be beautiful and sexy..

*Geez Jungkook what are you saying.. I just feel something, I've never felt before..* *sighs*

I slightly smiled and moved a piece of hair behind her ear to look at her better. What is this feeling? Never felt it, never experienced it... is it..

I began to close my eyes again... Suddenly Eunha started to whimper in her sleep. I frowned my eyes brows and began to worry. What's happening to her?..

She began to shake and tears streamed down her cheeks. In the moment I don't know what to do, so I woke her up.

"Hey, Eunha wake up.." I shook her to wake her up.

After a few seconds she bolted up from her sleep and breathed heavily while looking around the dimmed living room.

"Where am I?!" She looking around the room.

"Hey.. it's ok.." I reached for her arm and pulled her toward me.

"Jungkook?.." She began to sob on my chest as questions filled my head. I hugged her tightly in my arms as she continued to cry on my chest..

"What's wrong?" I asked with softness in my tone.

She didn't answer, instead she hugged me back tightly. I caressed her head as I rested my chin on her head.

"You don't have to be scared of you're dream.. I'm right here to protect you."

Eunha pov..

It was that dream again.. that dream I had this morning.. why did it come back? But it was different scenario this time, it felt real..

In my dream Jungkook and I were watching a movie. Suddenly my eyes moved and was looking in the woods near to our house. I stared as if I couldn't move my eyes, it felt as if my eyes were being controlled. I stared for a few seconds until the bushes began moving around. I was confused why this was happening... Then a human figure appear from behind the bushes and was pointing a gun.. A gun straight at me. I couldn't move! I tried to warn Jungkook but I couldn't talk or do anything. My eyes began to flow tears but they stayed locked on that person... then when I knew it.. A gun shot was made..

It feel so real.. It felt like it will come to life even though I know it won't.

"Sorry, I look like a mess.." I chuckled while I pulled away from Jungkook.

"No, you're fine.. anyways what happened just a second ago? Or you don't wanna tell me." He stared at me curiously.

I don't know to explain this to him. I don't want him to be worried, so I made up a lie..

"I just had a dream about falling into a deep hole, it was scary.. hehe." I fiddled with my fingers.

"Wow, such a scaredy cat." He laughed.

HIS BUNNY SMILE! Up close it's really really cute, I just wanna squish his cheeks.. What a precious smile he has.. His smile made the worries go away..

"You have a nice smile, I wish I had a smile like that.."I pouted.

He looked at me shocked. What's so shocking?

"What?! What are you talking about? You have a beautiful smile... I MEAN a nice smile." He chuckled nervously. My pout instantly turned into a smile.

"You're funny." I laughed.

"Do you know what time it is?" I asked.

"Oh, It's... 10:34, we should be heading to bed now.." He got up and started heading upstairs.

"Oh okay.." Before I followed, I turned around and looked outside in the place that I was specially staring at in my dream.. Something was by the bushes. My brain wasn't fast to process so I turned around.

"Wait.." I swiftly turned back around but saw nothing, nothing at all. It's all in my head... I'm being paranoid..

"Is something wrong Eunha?" Jungkook said from the stairs.

"Uh huh? Oh.. yeah, sorry I was just paranoid.." I followed Jungkook and head upstairs with him...

It's not real that was just an animal... yeah an animal that was there, it's all in my mind, no human would be in the woods at night..

Thank you for reading my story! Almost 400 views! Thank you, it makes me happy seeing my first story have this many views! 💕 For those who are new or have already came this far Vote and Comment on my story please :)

I will be giving "Y/N" a different name, Eunha :) I hope you guys will like that name from now on. I will fix my previous chapters and replacing her name. I know I should have planned it before but it was too late, hope you guys guys don't mind me changing the name :)

Have a good night/day.. 😇