Chapter 4

-4 Days later-

*tap tap*

I felt someone's hand tap my shoulder. My eyes opened but couldn't focus on who it was, haven't eaten in 4 days.

"Excuse me, I've seen you sleep here for 6 days straight and you have to leave," an old mad said while crossing his arms.

"B..but I have no where do go, please let me stay here," I pleaded but the old man shook his head.

"You may not stay here, I'm sorry.." That was the last thing the old man said, he watched me as I gathered me stuff and left the location, *Are you serious! I literally have nowhere to go! ARGH!* I thought while glaring at the guy.

I walked and walked till I found a convenience store. I sat down on the floor and begged for people to give me money so I could buy food. With praying hands nobody took a glance or gave me anything, I was sitting there hopeless..

~~~
Hours after..

After what felt like hours it was beginning to turn dark which means it was a bad thing for me since I had nowhere to go or sleep.

*Well sh*t*

"Are you fvcking serious, I have nowhere to go!" I shouted while raising my arms in the air. I could barely walk or see, my body was too weak to stand by itself. It was painful, "1 2.. 3!" I say as I was going on try to stand up and I did. I started to walk to a alleyway, seemed like nobody came here at all, as what I thought. I began to make my way passed creepy abandoned houses, it had a creepy vibe. For some reason I didn't feel safe but at the same time I did, I don't know what it was. My legs felt like jelly, barely keeping me up, my eyes barley keeping me awake but I managed to keep them going.

Suddenly I heard footsteps coming from behind. I already knew something bad was gonna happen. I started to speed walk, then run. The footsteps began to chase after me as I started to lose breath.

"HEY KID! GET BACK HERE!" A man yells as I started to breath heavily.

I fell to the ground from the immense pain in my legs as the man grabs my arm and pulls me towards him. When I saw there wasn't 1 but 2 men with guns.

"LET GO OF ME!" I yell as I tried to break free form their grip but they were obviously stronger than I am, "If you give me what I want, I won't kill you... deal?" One of the guy says in a psycho tone. "WTF GET OF ME YOU LUNATIC!!" I kick my legs but it was no use. They over powered me.

He went close to my ear and whispered, "No one can hear you sweetie..," At the moment I wanted to throw up, "I don't have money now let go of me!!"

The man reloads his gun and points it at my head, I was scared for my life. I pushed one of the men to the ground but the other one covered my mouth and what he said stopped me.

"If you move or say anything I swear I'll kill you right here right now." I stopped and closed my eyes, hoping they leave.

Unfortunately no, "Now give me MONEY!" He shouted as he choked me.

"I..I don't have any!" Tears began to blur up my entire vision, still begging them to let go of my fragile body.

The man laughed and pulled something from his pocket, it was another gun! I tried to shout but my mouth was covered, it was so use, "Any last words before this gun PENETRATES YOUR HEAD!" I close my eyes.

*Is this the end, am I going to die like this?' I thought closing my eyes as I knew it was the last breathe I was gonna take.*

Suddenly I hear another gun reload from behind us. The three 2 men fall to the ground and I was free. *what happened?* I thought while slowly opening my eyes. I look at the dead men around me, it was horrifying to see dead people in front of a of me, I've never seen a scene like this in my life before. I tried to get up but my body was so weak, my eyes could barely keep me awake, my throats hurt like hell

*how am I going to survive in this condition* My breathing was getting shorter and shorter when suddenly..

.. Everything turned black