Chapter 35

Eunha pov..

"Wow! That was a good one!" I cheerfully said.

"Mhm, are you hungry? I'll cook your favourite~" He winked at me while getting standing up.

"Mmm~ sounds great!"

Time skip..

"Ahh~ Loved it, you're such a good cook Kookie~" I complemented as I stood up to clean the dishes.

Jungkook pov..

K-Kookie?

"What did you call me..?" I approached her leaning on the counter.

"Kookie! Why, you don't like nickname?"

"No, it's fine you can call me that if you want." I stood up heading to the living room as I went on my phone.

While scrolling the media, the media was packed with news that happened a few days ago. The day I whipped that stupid gang out of this world. My eyes slightly widen at the sudden appear.

"Our saviour!"

"Who is this mystery man?"

Reading the captions below the posts, a victorious smirk appeared on my face.

"I'm going to sleep now, goodnight Kookie!" Eunha said going upstairs to her bedroom.

"Okay, goodnight to you as well."

"I'm pretty tired myself, should call it a night." I also make my way up to my bedroom.

After freshening up, I flop onto my bed as if I've never felt a bed before.

"Oh how much I've missed sleeping on you." I snuggled myself into the covers. I was very happy to finally be back home, finally home with Eunha.

Lights off, silence. An obvious presence was missing, the presence I always miss and love, that changes the atmosphere. Yes, I miss Eunha being next to me.

"Should I? No! What if-" Debating if I should head to Eunha's room. Silence filled the room, only my breathing could be heard.

• • •

"Fvck it." I pull myself out of bed to go to her room.

Slowly and quietly, I open the door to her room to find her peacefully sleeping. Her little snores, and soft breathing was cute.

"Let me join you, hm?.." I lowly whisper.

As I got into the bed, I tried not waking her up in the process. Her warmth under the blanket could already be felt on my skin, it felt nice. I snuggled myself next to the warmth of her body, instantly falling asleep..

This girl... this girl, is the one. She made me who I am now. She broke the isolation walls around me. She broke those walls where nobody can get past. My psycho past has disappeared just like that, in just a snap of a finger.

She is mine.. soon to be mine.

Hope you all enjoyed this one! Sadly this book is coming to an End, no book 2 😣 I'm also sad that this will be the End of my first FF.

On the bright side, So very happy that all of you had made it this far!! I seriously can believe 2k?! Wow!! I didn't think that my book would get this many views as I expected.

Please stay around for a NEW BOOK that is coming after this one! I've actually planned it a few weeks ago and I'm excited to share it with you all soon!

Please Vote, Comment or Follow me for more of  my crazy stories!! Have a good day/night.. Stay safe!💜 I Purple You.