Chapter 8

It was almost 11pm and he still hasn't came home. The street lights were shinning the roads as I stare into darkness. The location of the house was surrounded by trees, kind of creepy. My eyes were getting heavy to the point were I couldn't keep them open. I fell back on my bed and slowly closed my eyes. Then I feel into a slumber..

~~~
-Time skip-

*BANG!*

I was suddenly woken up by a loud bang at the downstairs door as if someone was tying to get in. I shot up from the bed and looked out the window to see what's was going on, but then I saw somebody dragging a body on the ground. I covered my mouth with my hands as the fear was building up inside me. I backed up against my bed looking confused, mostly scared.

"Omg, what is that..?" I said as my voice shakes with fear. I didn't have a phone or a weapon on me, *What was I suppose to do?* I then heard the door bust open and a scream was heard. I quickly covered my mouth to prevent me from making any noise.

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP!" A voice shouted. I was scared for my life, I didn't know what to do at this moment. I stayed inside my room until I heard nothing but silence. When all the noise was gone, I decided to peek out my room, cautiously, "Hello?" I called out but no answer. I decided to go farther and go downstairs. I tiptoed quietly down the steps trying not to make a sound.

When I reached the living room I saw nothing but a little stain on the wodden floor, "What is that?" I took a closer look at it and it was blood. Blood from a human being. I gasped as I backed away. I wanted to throw up right there. I trailed my eyes, it was leading to the basement. Suddenly a voice came from the basement causing me to avert my gaze at the door. My eyes were widen full of fear. My whole body was trembling. I slowly made my way to the basement door to put my ear next to it.

I low husky voice was only heard nothing else, "I'm gonna kill you. When I stab this in your neck make no... sounds."

I covered my mouth, the thought of somebody getting killed is the most scariest thing ever. My curiosity got the best of me and told me to see what was going on, so I did. *I'm so stupid for doing this, but I'm so curious.* I thought while heaving a breath. I slowly and quietly opened the basement door. My eyes widen when I saw that blood stains were trailing down the steps and into the dark dimmed room. I made my way down and followed the blood while trying to avoid my feet from touching it.

Then another voice began to speak, "We don't fvcking care if we killed your family. That was a long time ago you should of forgotten," It seemed like that person was on drugs or something. The trail was leading to a cell. I pecked around the corner and saw it. I saw the man with a bunny mask and another man that was laying against the wall with a bleeding arm. My eyes widen, the scene was terrifying.

*What he going to kill him?* I thought holding my breathe.

"Oh please! Wait till I kill your family and let's see how you'll feel. THE FEELING OF PAIN THE PAIN I FELT MY WHOLE LIFE!" The man with the mask pleaded as I put my head behind the wall so non of them could see me. I could hear the drunken man laugh. I heard a gun reload and I was scared for my life, *Am I gonna witness a killing scene?*

I don't know what to do, my body was frozen in place and I couldn't move.

• • •

Then that's when I heard it, the gun shot. I wasn't expecting it so I covered my ears. I heard the sound of blood splatter as I kneeled down on my knees.

A low chuckle was heard before saying, "Good for you," Footsteps began to head towards my direction. Then it stopped. I saw the man, he was covered in blood and his clothes were all ripped. But that wasn't the shocking part. The shocking part was his face. I looked up at him and got up. He didn't have his bunny mask on this time, this time it was his bare face. He looked at me as I started running upstairs into my room. I opened the door and slammed it, I was desperate to lock myself from him. My eyes roamed the door for a lock but there wasn't a lock.

"Wtf?! Why doesn't this door have a lock?" I say giving up and heading to my bed, " People say they kill you if you are the witness.."

I lay on my side where the window was, I stared into the dark forest, thinking of nothing. My mind was blank. Suddenly I hear foot steps coming up the stairs as I panicked.

"Sh*t he's coming.." I get under the sheets and began to fake sleep. I hid myself under pillows and sheets, *Hopefully he doesn't see me.* I thought.

The footsteps began to head toward my room. At this point I was panicking. Then the door opened. There was a moment of silence until the steps came towards me. I held my breath as my body started to tremble. Next thing I knew

I felt a hand pull the covers off of me.

__________

This chapter was a lot wasn't it? Eunha be acting stupid isn't she smh