Chapter 29

"Mr. Jeon, she-" The female nurse paused for a second to look back on the clip board she had carried.

I stared at her as my eye brows frowned, and my fists clinched so hard I thought they would burst. My mind was filled with so many questions. I had mixed emotions running through me as I waited for the nurse to spill it.

When the nurse was finally going to speak, I felt as if everything was slow motion..

"Mr. Jeon, she's doing well! There are some injuries here and there, she'll be okay in a few days but she has to stay in the hospital." The nurse smiled looking up at me.

The feeling of relief has never felt great! Ohh, how lucky I am to have Eunha back. I guess God really heard my prayers..

"Do you want to see her?" The nurse asked while pointing to a hallway.

"Oh, yes! Which room is she in?" The nurse gestured me to follow her into the hallway.

"She is... right here!" The nurse gladly opened the door for me, and gesturing me to go inside.

"Tell me if you need anything." She said before closing the door behind me. Now it was me and Eunha..

I quietly walked towards where Eunha peacefully sleeping. Oh, how happy I was to see her safe again. When I came to sit next to her, I heard her angelic voice.

"Jungkook?" She said with a weak voice. My head snapped at Eunha.

"Oh, you're awake! How are you feeling?" A smile creeped up on my face.

*sighs* "I'm doing well but... my body is a bit sore and..." She groaned in pain as she moved her injured arm.

"Be careful! Take it easy please, I could see that your arm is hurt... you don't have to show me.." My voice raised but quickly changed to a soft gentle tone.

"And that happened because I saved you from the falling roof above us, with this arm." She pointed at her injured arm while pouting her lips.

How cute...

"Pushhh, yeah right. I saved your whole life from dying out." I grinned in victorious.

"Shut up... you Kookie." She mumbled the last word.

"Hm, what did you say?" I raised an eyebrow.

Eunha looked around the room as if she didn't hear me at all. It was begging to get on my nerves a little, but I kicked it aside.

"Anyways... what happened?" I asked out of the blue.

"Huh? What do you mean, what happened?.." She raised an eyebrow.

"I mean, what happened. Why do you go missing?" I frowned my eyebrows. Her facial expressions changed into serious worried expression.

Eunha didn't say any thing for a few seconds. She stared down at her lap, thinking where to start telling the story. I scooted the seat a little closer to her. I grabbed her hand and caressed it with all my affection. Eunha immediately responded to my actions. She turned up to looked at me as a smile appeared on her lips.. an mine too.