chapter 25

at that moment, i could only feel two things: pain and an endless amount of tears running down my face. it's funny. this happened so much, i always thought that one day i would get used to it and wouldn't get so upset. but i always did. i always got upset.

i lay on the floor curled up in a ball helplessly as three bullies punched, kicked, slapped, and beat me. i couldn't speak or scream for help. the blood that i could taste at the back of my throat had run cold and i was paralysed in fear and sorrow.

"fucking faggot!" one of them yelled as they delivered a harsh blow to my bleeding nose.

"filthy twink!" another one bellowed, kicking me in the stomach as they did so. i instantly let out a small yelp and i started to feel more pain rush through my veins.

"dirty fairy!" the third one screamed, before grabbing me by the hair, picking me up and throwing me into a brick wall. my head made contact with it immediately, and as i fell to the floor i began to feel dizzy and nauseous. my entire body was throbbing. i put my hands to my face to discover that my eye, my lip and my nose were bleeding. i looked up at my attackers with mercy on my face, hoping they would be satisfied with their work and leave me alone.

they cowered over me, making my heart beat fast. they exchanged glances with each other, smirking as they did so, prior to nodding in unison. the tallest bully leaned down to me and grabbed my shirt, pulling me closer to him.

"you never should have come here. this country wasn't made for foreign fags  like you to inhabit it. you make me sick." he spat at me, the other bullies doing what he did, following him like minions. they all let out a loud laugh before finally walking away.

"see you tomorrow gay boy!" they yelled before finally being erased from my line of sight. the first thing i tried to do was stand up, but whatever energy i had before had been taken out of me by those pricks. all i could really focus on was the excruciating pain i was experiencing. i had no idea what to do. i was nowhere near my house, i had no idea where i actually was, i was injured, and i was alone. the only thing i could see around me were trees and the brick wall i had previously been thrown up against.

i couldn't stop crying. at that point it was the only thing i could think of doing. crying until i managed to summon up the willpower to get home. i knew my dad would notice the blood, and the cuts, and the bruises. i knew my dad wouldn't care either. he knew i was getting bullied, he was fully aware that i was getting beaten up near enough every week after school, he just didn't give a shit.

as i sat there in a pool of tears and my own self pity, my mind began to wander. and eventually i could only think of one thing. at that moment, there was only one thing that i truly wanted, truly needed to get through the hell i was trapped in. as i sat there in a pool of tears and my own self pity, i could only think of one thing.

i wish jack was here.