chapter 34

a/n: i hate myself and i only wrote this bc someone told me that a jelix fan fic is only good if there's sexual stuff in it so here you go

me and jack were lying together in his bed, clinging onto each other as if this was the last day we would ever meet again. i ran my hand through his soft hair over and over again, not wanting to take it away. he was lying peacefully on my chest, with his eyes closed and his hand resting on my one free hand. i smiled at how angelic he looked before leaning down and kissing him on the head.

his eyes fluttered open and he looked up at me, letting out a small yawn. i giggled at him and he did so with me. i leant down and kissed him again, this time on the lips. it was a short kiss that lasted a couple of sweet seconds. it wasn't long before we kissed again, and again soon after that, and again after that. eventually, we were making out. well, sort of...

after about ten seconds jack pulled away completely out of breath, trying his best to get it back.

"i uh...i don't know how to...do this.." i grabbed his hand and smiled at him and his innocence. i kind of envied that innocence. i would have been so much better off not knowing some of the things i was aware of.

"don't worry about it. just do what i do."

"but what are you-" i pressed my lips against his once more, cutting off his sentence and taking him by surprise. he kissed back however after getting used to what was happening. i could easily tell that he had no idea what he was doing, but for someone who barely knew how to kiss, he wasn't bad.

i slowly slipped my tongue into his mouth, making sure not to do it too quickly incase i scared him. i felt him stop doing anything at all for a few moments, but he soon carried on after a couple of seconds after my tongue had entered his mouth.

i felt him move his own tongue a small bit. he tried to do what i had done, but he stopped himself, as if he was too scared to do so. after that he pulled away, being incredibly out of breath again. he grabbed my hand a little tighter and pulled it closer to him. i stroked the side of his face with my hand and smiled at him, asking him if he was ok.

"yeah...i just obviously have never done this type of stuff...so i'm sorry that i'm not good at it.."

"i understand. and actually, you're pretty good for someone who has no idea to kiss let alone make out. so it's alright." jack smiled at me and i noticed a sparkle in his eye before he closed them and rested his head on my chest again.

a/n: i want to commit neck rope