𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙂𝙐𝙀

• • •

• • •

.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。 Quinn Hayes was well known in her time at High School. Not just for her looks- which were beautiful, by the way- but also for not taking any shit and being the first female captain of the the lacrosse team, although the sport wasn't as popular yet as it is now. It was well known that she had quite a temper and was probably the most stubborn and strong- willed woman you'd ever encounter. You definitely didn't want to be at her bad side.

Of course, it shocked everyone that one day she walked into the school with none other than the school's bookworm and shy girl, Paige, the two seeming thick as thieves.

.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。 But it definitely didn't shock anyone that she absolutely loathed the local school's jock, Derek Hale, the captain of the basketball team and everyone's dream guy. And he hated her just as much. Quinn got along just fine with the guy's family. His older sister was just two grades higher and his uncle who had already graduated. Derek and Quinn were polar opposites, so it seemed and even the two sports teams hated each other because of their rivalry.

.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。 The Hayes family lived in Beacon Hills with Quinn's uncle. And when Raphael 'piece of shit' McCall decided to leave his family, Quinn quickly found it her responsibility to take care of her younger cousin, Scott, who grew up to be more like a brother to her, just like his best friend Stiles.

.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。 Quinn Hayes' father was a werewolf. Not that anybody knew of course, that'd be a disaster. But the gene was passed on to his only daughter, that was discovered in the girl's freshman year when she almost wolfed out on her first, real full moon. Seeking help from the Beacon Hills local pack, the Hales, Peter Hale was tasked with teaching the girl control. And Derek Hale, who was in the same grade as Quinn, was tasked with keeping an eye out for her at school. Which made Peter lapse into a fit of laughter, knowing how much the two hated each other.

No one knows why the two hated each other so much. Maybe because lacrosse and basketball were the two biggest sports at the school or maybe because the two teenagers were both at the top of the social ladder, albeit a totally different ladder.

.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。 Quinn Hayes was absolutely pissed when she found out her best friend was dating her mortal enemy at the end of freshman year. The bookworm and the jock? Impossible. She disagreed not just because she hated the guy, but also because she didn't want Paige to find out about the supernatural. Under no circumstance could that happen.

.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。 But then the worst possible thing happened. Paige died. Paige died because Derek arranged for her to be bitten and turned. The hatred Quinn had for the boy turned into a burning one when her only real friend died.

.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。 The girl- and the boy- were never really the same, both knowing the real way Paige had died. They became colder. Quinn started bottling up her emotions. Her anger and grief especially. But when most of the Hale family died in a tragic fire, she snapped. Because let it be that that day her parents were visiting the pack. And as soon as she graduated she moved away to Mexico to start over. To be away from... everything. There would be no need to 'wolf out' and nobody would get hurt, because Quinn wouldn't know anybody there.

.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。 But of course, she got noticed by the Calaveras. The Mexican hunters. Quinn got kidnapped and taken to the hunter hide-out. Where, coincidentally, a group of teenagers came looking for a certain sour wolf.

Here is where her story begins: