VI. THE BENEFACTOR

VI. THE BENEFACTOR
__________

Looking back at her decision in hindsight, Quinn should've probably gone with Scott and Stiles. But hey, how was she supposed to know that a cannibalistic teenager was loose in the hospital. It was almost as bad as, say, a horse loose in the hospital.
    At least, that's the news says.
    Melissa, however, said that it was a supernatural cannibalistic teenager. It tried to kill (eat) her but Scott managed to fight it off before it took Liam to the roof and threw him over the ledge. Scott succeeded in saving the boy from falling to his death. Luckily, a weird, mouthless person with an axe showed up and killed the the hungry teen before he could do more damage. It was a wild ride, to say the least.

But now, Liam was nowhere to be found and Quinn had a rising suspicion that two idiot teenagers had some part in his disappearance.
    "Scott, I swear to god if you don't pick up or call me back in the next five minutes, I will cut of your fingertips just to make your life harder! So pick the hell up!" Quinn yelled into the phone before ending the voicemail.

Not five seconds later and Scott's face appeared on her screen.
    "Finally! Now, where the hell is Liam?" Quinn asked sternly, weirdly concerned about the young boys' well-being.
    "He's here. At home. You should probably come here, I could really use your help.." Scott replied, sounding quite shaken up.
    "Scotty, what happened?" The woman asked, her tone immediately softer.
    "Just... get here..." Scott said shakily.
    "Yeah, sure. I'll be there in five." Quinn frowned at Scott's voice but quickly walked out of the diner she was in and began walking to the McCall residence.

    "Scott?" Quinn called out at the bottom of the stairs and after a moment she heard Scott calling from upstairs.

    What Quinn walked into in his room was not what she expected. There, in front of Scott's bed, was Liam tied to a chair with ducktape over his mouth and a frantic Scott and Stiles in front of him.
    "What the fuck?!" Quinn exclaimed and Liam's head snapped to her. He immediately began trashing and trying to call for help but his voice was muffled by the ducktape. Scott and Stiles turned to her with wide eyes. This wasn't the ideal situation to walk in on and it looked really incriminating.

    "It's not what it looks like!" Stiles quickly defended.
    Quinn raised her eyebrows. "It looks like you kidnapped a fifteen year old boy and are holding him against his will which, for your knowledge, is very much against the law!" Quinn exclaimed incredulously.
    Stiles looked down and scrunched up his nose, "Okay, so it's exactly what it looks like.

    Quinn took deep breath before motioning for Scott to get in the hallway.
    "So, you going to explain why you kidnapped him?" She asked.
    "It was an accident! He was dangling from the roof and I had to. I bit him Quinn!" Scott explained frantically.
    Quinn's eyes widened as she massaged her temples before waving her arm in the air and saying, "So you decided to kidnap him?!"
    "I was panicking!"

Quinn sighed before walking back into the room and pushing Stiles out of the way and kneeling in front of the young boy. "Okay, Liam... I'm going to take the tape off your mouth. Now, it's gonna go back on if you scream. So don't. Got it?" She asked and Liam nodded, visibly scared. Quinn smiled a little before carefully ripping the tape off his mouth.

    Stiles steps forward, "Okay, Liam, now you've seen a lot of confusing things tonight. And more confusing things are going to happen because of the confusing things happened tonight." Quinn looked at him weirdly. "Do you understand?" Stiles asked.
    "Not really." Liam breathed out and shook his head.
    "Good. That's good..." Stiles pointed at him.