#4 The party

Friday June 7th

I arrive at Mr.Holtens house and I see Erica. "Erica" I yell and I run up to her. "GURL OMG HEY" Erica yells over the music. Just as I was about to say something out of the corner of my eye I see Daniel Seavey. I grab Ericas wrist and run out of the garage and into the house. "Where are we going" Erica asks a tiny bit annoyed. "Anywhere he's not" I say. "Why you guys are practically dating...well at least according to Mr.Holten" Erica says. Ounce I stop walking i find myself in a random bedroom. "Mr.Holten doesn't know anything about our relationship" I say. "SO YOU ARE DATING" Erica yells. "NO WE ARE NOT" I snap. "Jeez dont yell" Ericas says looking down. "Look I'm sorry but I just can't deal with this right now because I-" I get cut off. "Because you what" Daniel says walking into the room. "I have to go walk my hmm pet ant. Yeah. You see they get lazy and I need them to be in good shape for the.... ant races." Erica says awkwardly. There is dead silence. Then Erica just runs out of the room. I giggle and little and so does Daniel. "Hey can I talk to you about something" Daniel asks. "Sure" I say. "So um what Alex said about me liking you he wasn't wrong I do have a little crush on you. And I was maybe wondering if you would like to out sometime and get to know each other more." Daniel says nervously. "I would love to" I say. "Yess" i hear Erica say behind the door. I walk to the door open it up to see Erica standing there. I look at her and glare and she runs away. Me and Daniel giggle. "Would you like to dance" Daniel asks. "Yes" I say smiling.

<~~>

Me and Daniel have been talking and dancing with each other for about 30 minuets and we have been talking about our selfs. I learned that he has 2 brothers named Tyler and Christian and a sister named Anna. (A/N sorry is I spelled any names wrong. Tell me if I did :) "so tell me about your self" Daniel asks. "Well uh I have been taking the lifeguard classes for 3 years now" I say. "Really" Daniel says and starts laughing. "Unfortunately yes I can't seem to pass the stupid test at the end" I say looking down. Daniel lifts my chin up with his finger. "I think it looks good on you" he says staring into my eyes. "What looks good on me" I ask. "You not giving up" he says and smiles. I blush a little. I start to lean in and so does Daniel and right as we are about kiss Mr.Holten has to say something "I JUST WANT TO THANK EVERYONE FOR BEING HERE AND I WANT TO WISH YOU GUYS LUCK ON YOUR BIG TEST THATS COMING UP CHEERS TO THE ALMOST NEW LIFEGUARDS" Mr.Holten yells. "CHEERS" Everyone says holding up there cups.

<~~>

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE LETS PLAY SPIN THE BOTTEL" Camryn yells. Of course he suggested that game. Everyone gets in a circle and Camryn gets a glass bottle. "Ok I'll spin first" Camryn says. He spins the bottle and it lands on Alex. "Ooooo Alex who's the lucky lady pecking your lips tonight" Camryn says in a sing-song voice. He spins the bottle one more time and it lands on himself. "Me. Aw crud" Camryn says. "Can we just like hug or something" Alex asks. "Yeah that would be great" Camryn says and they hug. "Ok next round" Camryn spins the bottle and it lands on Daniel. Oh god. Then he spins it again and it lands on me. Wow wasn't expecting that. I stand up and so does Daniel. I walk towards Daniel and lean in a kiss his soft lips. I didn't want to pull away but I had to cause there was people here and I was at a party. "OH SNAP" I hear Erica yell and I giggle.

A/n AND THEY KISS. This was really fun to write not gonna lie. Anyway thanks for reading byeee ❤️