#18 Airport

Saturday July 2nd

Daniel left last night for LA and I have been in a depressing mood every sense. I wake up and get dressed in sweats and a sweater. I put in my lime green vans and my bucket hat (I'm so stylish) and head out the door with all my stuff. I get in my car and turn on the radio. 15 minuets into the drive I hear a familiar voice come on and I look and see it's Daniels bands new song Taking You playing on the radio. I start to tear up because I'm so freakin proud of him. I get to a red light and pull out my phone and record his song on the radio. I sent it to Daniel and start driving again.

<~~>

I get to the air port and park in the parking garage. I walk to the elevator and push the level 3 button. I get to the level and walk out and head towards a Starbucks. I order my drink and turn my head and see Cassie. "Hey Cassie" I say "Hi" she says. It's a very awkward silence until my name gets called for my drink. I grab my drink and say "Thank you". Me and Cassie walk to our gate still not talking to each other. We get there and see Camryn and Erica sitting next to each other sense there are no seats left. I kinda feel bad for Erica she looks so uncomfortable. Sense there are no seats left in sit on the floor next to the window looking out onto the planes landing and taking off. I put my headphones in and decided to call Daniel to let him know I'm boarding soon. He answers the call and I see that it is Zach who has Daniels phone. "Oop hi Zach" I say laughing a little "Hello sir" Zach says with a big smile on his face "She is not a sir" I hear Daniel yell in the background "hi Dani" I say "Zach give me my phone" I hear Daniel say again "Gotta blast" Zach says running away. I hear Zach yelling for help and Daniel yelling at him to give him his phone back or he's dead and I'm laughing my ass off. "Can you shut up" Erica snaps at me "yeah some people are trying to sleep here" Cassie snaps back "oh sorry" I say quietly and see Daniel has his phone back "who was that" Daniel asks "oh just Erica and Cassie yelling at me to shut up" I say with a sad expression on my face "Hey it's going to be ok. It's just a week. I'll buy you a rental car so you can leave the house without them" Daniel says "no you don't have to" I say back " yes I do I don't want my princess crying over the haters" Daniel says in a kinda sassy tone and I giggle at him "Ok fine" I say sassy back while laughing "Jordyn shut the fuck up! I'm trying to read my book and your annoying voice is bothering me! Just shut the fuck up or leave!" Erica yells at me. My jaw drops and I look over at Cassie and she nods in agreement. "I'm not even talking that loud" I say under my breath but Cassie hears "Just leave! Go away! No one wants you here anymore" Cassie snaps at me. I get up and grab my things and run to a bathroom and start crying a little. "Baby don't cry" Daniel says "How can I not Daniel you heard what they said. Maybe there right maybe I should just leave this world and then they will be happy" I say with tears streaming down my face. "No Jordyn don't think that way. I will not let you. I'm taking the closet flight to Florida to come and pick you up" Daniel says in a very serious tone. Before I say anything I hear the a lady on the speaker say "Flighs to New York now boarding" "Daniel I'll be fine" I say to Daniel. "Bye princess" he says "bye" I say back. I let out a long sigh. Here goes nothing.

A/N Jordyn is being bullied 😞 but it's ok cause she is better then those fools. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Byeeeeee. Oh! Make sure to check out whydontwespiglets and Chev03 story's they are AMAZING!!!