#13 Can i reatake

Sunday June 20th

"I'm sorry I can't let you retake" Mr.Holten says packing up his papers in his tote bag. "Why Mr.holtel! I need to retake" I say about to cry. "Ive worked so hard for this test with the time I was given" I say. "Well not hard enough I guess" Mr.Holtens says leaving the room. "Please just let me retake the test" I say following him out to his car. "I'm sorry I can't let you. What's done is done" mr.holten says getting in his car and leaving. I run back into the building and get my stuff into my backpack and start to cry. I was about to leave the class room when I bump into someone. I look up to see Camryn and I just keep walking. "Oh sorr- yooo what's wrong" Camryn says grabbing my arm stopping me. "I failed the test and I can't retake" I say about to cry even more. "Wait so you can't be a lifeguard" Camryn says looking sad. "Yes Camryn I cant be a lifeguard. I've wasted 3 summers to become a lifeguard. I though that this was my year. I guess not" I say running out of the building.

<~~>

I run through the doors and just keep running crying my eyes out. I just keep running and seeing where my feet are taking me. I soon end up and a house I never thought I would end up at. Daniels house. I just stand in his drive way still crying my eyes out. I don't know why I'm crying I think it's just the fact that I will never become a lifeguard. And I really want to be one. I'll never be able to become one. This was my last summer before college. Why why why did I fail. I tried so hard. I've been so deep in my thoughts that I didn't see Daniel come out of his house. "Jordyn are you ok" Daniel says grabbing my shoulders. "No" is all I could say until everything goes black.

<~~>

I wake up with my head hurting like crazy. I sit up really fast and almost pass out again. "Where am I" I whisper to my self. My vision is a little blurry until it goes clear and I see I'm on Daniels lap on some couch in some house. "Hey are you ok. You just fainted" Daniel says concerned. "Ya I'm fine I just need to get some water" I say standing up. "No no sit down I'll get it for" Daniel says I smile. He goes over to the fridge and grabs a water bottle for me and tossed to me and it hits me straight in the head and I fall over. Daniel runs over to me super fast. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry" he says picking me up and putting me on his lap hugging me. I couldn't stop laughing. Ounce I calmed down and stopped laughing we got up went to his room to watch a movie. "What movie do you want to watch" Daniel asked while I plopped myself on his bed. "The quite place" I said. "We watch that movie all the time" Daniel says groaning. "Fine. How about.......stranger things" I say. "Perfect" Daniel says hopping into his bed next to me. We decided to watch season 3. (Which is the best season 🤭).

<~~>

We were watching the last episode and even though I have watched this many many times I still cried. I felt tears fall down my face. Daniel looked at me and started to chuckle. "Are you actually crying" he says. "No" I say hiding my face. "Your cute" he says and I blush. I lay my head on his chest and he pulls me close to him. I look up at him and stare into his beautiful blue eyes. He starts to lean in and so do i. We kiss and it was perfect just like the last 2 times. We pull away and he looks at me "what are we" he asked.

Ok Jordyn this is your chance. Let's practice I like you Daniel say that ok. Ready go "I love you Daniel" That is NOT what you were supposed to say.

A/n haven't updated in a phat minute y'all....sorry bout dat. Ok I hope you enjoyed...........(hi finkey)