#22 IM BACK (so is fink fink)

July 4th

Turns out the person who was texting me was Tyler, Daniels older brother. Weird. I showed Becca that he was texting me but never the texts. I never actually looked at them. Anyway it's 4th of July and I'm in the Uber with with everyone even Cassie and Erica. It's ok though cause maybe they were just having a bad day last time I spoke to them. We're going to the beach to watch fire works. We pull up to the beach and pay the Uber driver and get out. I'm wearing a swim suit under my clothes just in case. "So where do you wanna sit guys" I say break the awkward silence. "Let's sit by the rock" Erica says and smiles and Cassie slaps her arm and whispers stop. I also figured out Cassie is like controlling Erica. I know deep down Erica doesn't like being mean but Cassie says to do it so Erica does it. We set all our stuff down and wait for the fire works to start. "Hey let's go in the water and watch them from there" Alex says and me and lily and Becca all strip (oo la la) and go into the water.

"AHHHHHH ITS FREEZE" I yell due to the water fReEziNg. "Calm yo tits" Alex says. "I can't feel them I'm so cold" "no my problem" Alex says and I roll my eyes. "Look look there light the fireworks" lily says pointing. We look and see the people run away so they don't get hit. (PUT IT IN REVERSE TERRY....iykyk) The fire blast up in the air and we all watch and it was bomb. They light the next one and it tips over and fires right at us. "GO UNDER WATER" Alex yells but to late. I'm hit.

All I see is white. Nothing else just white. Awh shet I died. I hope not I'm to young. Maybe I got hit in the eyes and can't see anymore. That would suck but oh well.

A/n this is a short chapter because I have to read all the others cause I forgot the story line y'all #adhdbrain anyway IM BACK also honeyseavey is back to so follow her. K bye.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮𝓰𝓾𝓪𝓻𝓭 🌊 𝓓𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓮𝓵 𝓢𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝔂 🎉