#15 first day kinda nervous

Tuesday June 22nd

It was my first day on the job. Well technically it's not a job cause I don't get payed....oh well. I hop out of bed super exited I have been waiting for this moment sense freshman year! I get in the shower and wash my hair and body super fast then get in my lifeguard uniform. Right when I'm finished Daniel pulls up in my drive way and I run out of my house with the biggest smile on my face. "Someone's happy" he says and pecks my lips. "I'm so exited" I say and Daniel giggles. "I can tell" he says looking me up and down. He pulls out of my drive way and we make our way the beach. We get to a stop sign and he turns to me. "What happens when the summers over. Like to us" he's says and I frown. "Well I never really thought about that because we have only been dating for like 3 days. But I guess we will do long distance" I say sadly. "I don't care if we have been dating for 3 days I love you Jordyn I want to be with you forever" Daniel says grabbing my hand. "I love you to" I say and we lean in for a passionate kiss. We pull away ounce we hear a car horn beep at us.

<~~>

We get to the beach and I jump out of the car and race inside the building. I jump through the doors and run into Becca and Lily and we all fall over. "Watch where your- JORDYN" Becca screams hugging me "I thought I would never see you again" "I missed you guys. Long story short saved a kid and became a lifeguard" I giggled. "IS THAT MA GORL I HEAR" Erica yells running into the lifeguard break room aka the iconic spot to hang out during your break time. (Teehee lots of stuff happen in that room teehee) "ERICA" I yell hugging her. "You guys are to loud TO LOUD" Alex says walking to the fridge and grabbing a water. Daniel comes running into the room out of breath. "You good bro" Alex says laughing at Daniel. "Yeah I'm fine it's just got kinda worried when I couldn't FIND MY GIRLFRIEND CAUSE SHE RAN AWAY FROM ME" Daniel yells and Alex spits out his water "GIRLFRIEND" Becca Lily Erica and Alex day at the same time. "Whoops" Daniel says hugging me. "At least you know he cares" Cassie says walking into the break room and putting her lunch into the fridge. "Alright everyone get outside and save some lives" Mr.Holten says walking inside the break room. I grab my fanny pack and my lifeguard red save stick thing that children grab onto if they are drowning. (I have no idea what it's called) I get to my chair and it's right next to Daniels. I look over to him and smile. This is giving me h2o vibes.

<~~>

It is now LuNcH TiMe the best part of the day. I grab my water bottle and hop down from my lifeguard chair. Daniel comes over to me and I slip my hand into his and we walk to the break room. Erica runs up to us and walks in the middle of us to and puts her arms around our shoulders. "What's up my peeps" she says "did y'all save any life's yet" "no just a women who was being attacked by seagulls" I say and Daniel chuckles. "Well I just saved a little 50 year old man from sinking on his floaty that was popped by his really attractive son" Erica says with a big smile on her face. "What about Camryn" I say. "Yeah that was Camry's dad" she says very seriously. "Oh dang" Daniel says. "Camryn is pretty cute" I say messing with Daniel and Erica catches on. "He is" she says "yeah he's really hot when he's shirtless" I say smiling "What about me" Daniel says stopping me and standing in front of me "I can be hot to" he says taking his tank top off and I melt inside. "Yeah but Camryn is very strong" I say and Daniel flexes his muscles. "Yeah but Camryn has blond hair" I say "I love blond hair boys" I ay and Daniel picks me up and runs me to the water and throws me into the ocean. I swim up to the shore and Erica is laughing a lot and Daniel is looking sad. I walk up to him and wrap my arms around his waist. "I'm messing with you baby your everything I've always wanted in a guy" I whisper in his ear and lightly kiss his neck. "I know I just wanted to throw you in the water" he says I and punch him in the chest.

<~~>

We get into the break room and I'm still soaked. "Hey hey hey if your wet you stay outside" Mr.Holten says "ugh fine" I say and take my lunch out if the fridge and walk out side and eat on a picnic table in front on the window into the break room. Everyone makes faces at me and laughs through the window. Daniel choose the spot right next to the window so he could be "cLoSE" to me. He makes and kissy face and holds up his hands up in a heart shape and I roll my eyes.
I was starting to get really cold and Daniel noticed so he came running outside and gave me his hoodie "here you looked cold" he says and pecks my lips "bye babe enjoy the weather" he's says and runs back inside. When I see he sat back down in his spot next to the window I flick him off with a big smile on my face.

A/N this was a very long chapter your welcome. Took me 4 days to write. Finkey and noeglel if you reading this henlo luvs. I hope you enjoyeddd!!

Just want to put this in there this was 1015 Words!!!