#10 training is almost over

Saturday June 19th

I'm getting really sad that I only have 1 more lifeguard training class. At least I'll finally become a lifeguard with all my friends for my 𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉 summer. "Alright class tomorrow is the last day of training that means we have to start studying for the big test" Mr.Holten says "that test will determine wether you become a lifeguard or not. So if I were you I would study hard" "STUDY PART AT MY HOUSE" Camryn yells. "I would not attend that "party" if I were you" Mr.Holten says rolling his eyes. "Aw man" Camryn says throwing his hands in the air. "Cam do you want to become a lifeguard or not" Becca says. "Well duh" Camryn says "then if I were you I would not throw a party because most likely your not going to get any studying done and you will fail the test" Becca says patting Camry's shoulder. "Beccas right you guys really need to study for this test it's a totally different test from last year it's 10xs harder" Mr.Holten says in a very serious tone. What a new test. No no no no NO. This can't be happening. I've study for the same test I took last year for months now. This is just fantastic. Now I only have one night study for this different and harder test. "Jordyn are you ok" lily asks. "What? Oh ya I'm fine why" I ask seeing that the room is empty. "Because class is over and your still sitting here looking like your about to cry" lily says putting her hand on my shoulder. "Oh whoops hehe I'm fine" I say putting a fake smile on my face.

<~~>

"OK EVERYONE ON THE BUS AND TO THE LIBRARY" Mr.Holten yells. I get my backpack and head onto the bus. I pick the very last seat in the way back and I sit alone. That is until Daniel comes to sit by me. "You exided for the test. I am I can't wait to be a lifeguard" Daniel says excitedly. "Yeah I guess" I say. "What's wrong" Daniel asks moving my head with his finger so I look at him. "It's just I've been study for the same test I took the last 3 years and now all that studying was a waste of time because now there's a totally new test that I only have one night to study for" I say kinda yelling a bit. "Hey everything's going it be ok. I can come over tonight and we can study together" Daniel asks. "No way my parents will not like that. Just meet me at this library at 7:30 after class" I say to Daniel. "Ok I will be there" Daniel says with a smile on his face.

<~~>

I hop out of the bus a walk into the library and go straight for the water safety books. I find a few books that have very good information about stuff that's going to be in the quiz. I check out those books and find a comfy couch to sit on. A few minutes later Erica comes and plops herself down next to me. "Man I'm gonna FAIL this test" she says "like non of these books make sense to me" "Erica you will be fine I'll help you out ok" I say "thanks broski" she says "don't ever call me that again" "ok".

<~~>

Me and Erica finish studying and we take some books home. I realized I haven't talked to Daniel at all sense we got to the library I hope he's still on about tonight.

A/n as diebdxuebdfbrisjeuebrdhd dudenidr
I hope you enjoyed