#11 library date

Saturday June 19th

I get to the library and no ones there. Most likely cause it's closed. Shoot. I thought it was open for 24 hours just like Walmart. I guess were breaking in. Daniel pulls up into the parking lot and he gets out if his car and comes up to me. "Hey Jordyn" Daniel says giving me a hug which I return. "Hey daniel" I say quietly. "You still nervous about the test" Daniel asks. "Yes very" I say looking down. "Then let's get to studying we have a long night ahead of us"

<~~>

We have been in this library for about an hour or so and all I've been doing is just reading the same books over and over again. "Ok let me quiz you" Daniel says taking the book I was reading out of my hand. "Alright fine" I say. "Ok if a child was drowning and needs CPR how many times do you push on there chest until you should call the police" Daniel asks me. (Ok I don't know anything about being a lifeguard so just pretend) "umm 27" I say unsure. "CORRECT DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER" Daniel yells holding my arm in the air. "Shut up" I say slapping him. "Sorry" Daniel says rubbing the arm spot I slapped him at. I then get up from the couch we were sitting on and tag Daniel. "Tag your it" I say and start running away. "Oh no you dont" Daniel says running after me. I run threw the children's books and threw the computers and Daniel is close behind. I then run into the girls bathroom and Daniel runs into the girls bathroom as well. "Hey you can't be in here girls only" I yell locking myself in a stall. "Who said I couldn't" Daniel says "the sign outside it says girls bathroom" I say and chuckle a little. "Alright" Daniel says walking out. I wait a few minuets until I slowly exit the stall seeing if he's around and the coast it clear. I walk out of the bathroom and is instantly being pulled by Daniel. "Dude all you have to do it tap on me you don't have to pull me somewhere" i say. "Shhh" Daniel whispers. "Why" I whisper back. "The police are here. They saw us on the security cameras" Daniel mumbles. "Shit" I whisper. Daniel pulls me into this back room that has a bunch of cleaning supplies. "Im scared I don't want to be arrested" I say as I feel my hands start to shake. "It's ok we won't get caught I promise" Daniel says as we sit on the floor behind a shelve. We are pretty hidden so if the police come in this room they wouldn't be able to see us.

<~~>

We have been in this closet for the last hour. It's getting really cold so Daniel gives me his sweatshirt. I lay my head on his shoulder and we just sit there cuddling until we here the police leave the building. "Ok let's head out of here" Daniel says. I get up and grab my books and we run out of the library and to our cars. "Bye Daniel see you tomorrow" I yell to him. He pulls my arm and I slam into his chest just inches away from his lips. I start to lean in and he does the same. We kiss and it was way better then the our first kiss during spin the bottle. We pull away and I just give him a cheesy smile and walk to my car.

Best. Night. Ever.

A/N cute lil date where they almost go to jail 😊. I hope you enjoyed Finley (whydontwespiglets go check out her story's) thanks for reading byeeeeeee