#9 The date

Friday June 18th

Today is my date with Daniel and im very nervous. What if he doesnt like me anymore or what if he found out that i have a crush on him. I dont even know what im wearing. I dont even know where hes taking me. I don't even know when he's coming to pick me up. I DONT KNOW ANYTHING! That's why I'm going mentally insane! As I'm pacing back and forth in my room I get a call and answer it without even looking at the caller ID. "Hello" I say. "Hey Jordyn" Someone who sounds like Daniel said. "Daniel" I ask. "Yeah" he says. "Jordyn is everything ok" Daniel asks. "No" I say. I start to feel very dizzy and Daniel says some things that I can't make out and then everything goes black.

Daniels P.O.V
"Jordyn is everything ok" I say starting to get a little worried. "No" she says very weak. "Jordyn do you need me to come over" I says and I get no response. "Jordyn" I say a little louder. "JORDYN" I yell and before I can say anything else I here a big bang. It sounded like Jordyn fell and her phone went flying. I race as fast as I can to my car and drive very fast to Jordan's house not caring if I get a speed ticket. I pull up to her drive way and burst through the door. "JORDYN" I yell and hear nothing. I run up to her room to see her lying on the floor.

Jordyns P.O.V
I wake up and my head hurts really bad. I rub my eyes and sit up. "No Jordyn sit back down you need the rest" some random man says. "Where am I" I ask seeing that I'm in a hospital gown and on a hospital bed in a hospital room. I think I'm in a hospital? "Jordyn you fainted and some guy brought you here" the doctor says. "Do you want me to bring him in here" he asks. "Yes please" I say hoping it's Daniel. I wait a couple of minuets until I see Daniel run through the door and race to my side. "Jordyn your awake! I'm so glad your ok I was so worried. I heard a loud bang on our phone call and raced to your house to see you on the floor" Daniel says as his voice crackles a little. "Daniel I'm sorry. I've just been so stressed about our date there was so many questions going through my head that i must have lost it and fainted" I say holding his hand. "Well miss Jordyn Tomus your free to go when ever you want just take it easy and lay down right when you get home and rest. You need lots of rest and lots of water" the doctor says. "Thank you" I say to him.

<~~>

Me and Daniel get back to my house and my parents are still not home so we go up to my room and put in a movie. I lay down on my bed and pick the movie A Quite Place (the best movie ever even though it made me cry it was so scary I still freakin love it right Finley) Daniel sits down on my desk chair. "No" I say. "No what" Daniel says. "Come here" I say and pat the spot next to me. Daniel comes over to me and lays down. I rest my head on his shoulder and he wraps his arms around me. "Can I still go to lifeguard training tomorrow" I ask daniel. "Sure" he chuckles. This was the best "date" ever.

A/N I'm not a doctor so if I get any of dat doctor sheet stuff wrong Idc. I hope you enjoyed Finley. ALSO THANKS FOR 100 READS!!!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️