#6 im sorry

Monday June 17th

It has been a week sense me and Daniels "fight". He's been trying to get a hold of me a lot. I just can't with this kid. There's only 2 more classes until I become a lifeguard and with Daniel out of the picture I can do this and finally become a lifeguard. Anyways today I'm hanging out with Brooke. I haven't talked to her in a while and miss hanging out with her. As of now I'm freakin bored. I have nothing to do. I don't have lifeguard classes because it's Monday and I hate Monday's. My parents both have to work in the summer and my sisters in college and to "cOol" for me because it's not cOoL to be seen with your younger sibling. As I'm thinking of things to do until Brooke comes to get me I get text.

CAMRYN
Hey sorry I have been blowing up your phone lately and I just want to apologize for what I've done to you in the past week. I was still wondering if you wanted to go on that date later today?

Jordyn
Ummmm Camryn you know this is jordyn your texting right...

CAMRYN
No it's um Daniel on Camryn phone cause you blocked me

Jordyn
Oh it's you 🙄

Camryn
Can you just here me out over a phone call please

Jordyn
Fine you have 10 minutes

Right as I sent that I got a phone call from Camryns number so I picked it up. "You have 10 minuets" I said annoyed. "Thank you so much" he said happily. "9 minuets and 30 seconds" I said still annoyed. "I'm so sorry I hurt your feelings I didn't know you were being hurt by my actions. I've never felt like this towards someone ever and I don't know how to express my feelings. I think your so beautiful and so sweet and funny and amazing and any boy is lucky to have you as there girlfriend. I'm am very truly sorry can you please forgive me?" Daniel said. I didn't know what to say I was about to cry and the words he told me. He was being so kind. "I- I forgive you" I say. I could feel him smile through the phone. "I love you" I said. Right as I realized what I said I hung up and regretted every single word I said.

You've done goofed Jordyn.

A/N: sorry it's a little short :)