#21 New York

Monday July 2nd

"Oh we were just going to go for a ride" Becca says "Not without us" Cassie says "Cas just let them be ok" Camryn says walking over to us with Alex behind him. They both looked very tired and very annoyed "No! Look what they have done to us" Erica says "nothing they have done nothing" Alex snaps "they have done nothing but be kind. Which y'all haven't" Camryn says "ugh fine be that way then" Cassie says in a sassy tone a walks back inside with Erica following her and Camryn and Alex following Erica inside. "Wow" Becca says "I didn't realize it was that bad" "yep. But it's oh well nothing I can do about it" I say shrugging my shoulders. "Let's go around New York and clear your mind" Becca says "agreed" I say giggling.

<~~>

"Ok first stop corner bakery. There food is to die for. Then after that we will take a boat ride to the Statue of Liberty and then when's it's dark we will walk around time square" Becca says clapping her hands excitedly. "Sounds fuuun" I say in goofy tone. "Can I use the ox" I ask "sure. It's going to be like 3 hours before we get to the city" Becca says and I sigh. I plug my phone in and play the song New York by Alicia Keys. "IN NEW YORK CONCRETE JUNGEL WHAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF THERES NOTHING YOU CANT DO YOUR IN NEW YORK!!!!" Me and Becca scream. The song finishes and we laugh our asses off "Ok next song" I say laughing and then I play Before you go by Lewis Capaildi the piano version. Then midway through the song I start to get emotional but I don't cry. Daniel sang this song to me before he left for LA and I really miss him. I'm going to surprise him by flying to LA but I don't know when. "Then let's go after this New York trip" Becca says and then I realize I said that last part out loud. "Look I know you miss him but you can't have the urge to be around him 24/7. He's living his dream and look at you! Your in New flippin York. Cheer up and let's party" Becca says putting on the song Were all in this together from high school musical "thanks Bec" I say and she nods and we jam out to the song.

<~~>

We finally make it to the cafe and enter. I order my food and coffee and find a table to sit at. I get a text on my phone but I just ignore it because this is a girls day. "So what do you wanna do after this" Becca asks "Didn't you say we had some boat ride thing to go look at the Statue of Liberty?" I ask "oh right. Yeah we kinda need to leave like right now" Becca says looking at the time on her phone. We quickly get up and giggle as we exit the cafe. I get yet another text on my phone but ounce again I ignore it.

A/n I haven't updated in a phat minute sorry bout that (says in British ascent) ok bye