#7 Tea time with Brooke

Monday June 17th

Brooke pulled up to my driveway and I run like the flash out to her. "AHHHHH OH MY LORD BESTIE I MISSED YOU" I say very loud. "We saw each other yesterday" Brooke says. "Oh right but that was only for like 5 minuets" I say sadly. "It's fine though cause we get the whole day to hang out" Brooke said excitedly while me and her jumped up and down. "Oklet'sgo" I say really fast. Ounce we were both in the car I put my phone in the ox cord and played my play list. "OnE lAsT TimE I NeEd tO Be ThE One wHo tAkEs yOu HoMe" Me and Brooke both sang really loud. "One MorE tIme I pRoMiSe AftEr tHat IlL lEt YoU gO" I scream the lyrics. Ounce I finish screaming the the song and hitting them high notes I hear clapping. I look over at Brooke and she's not clapping so I look to my right and see non other then Daniel SeAvEy and 4 other boys in a car next to us at a red light. "Oh good gosh" I say in embarrassment. You have done goofed Jordyn. "You sound great sweetie" Daniel says in a girl voice. "Thanks dad" I say back. Right when I say that I regret it. Did I really just call him dad. Im fReAkIn stupid. Thank god the light turned red or eles that would a very awkward silence for who knows long.

<~~>

Ounce me and Brooke got to the fair I jumped out of the car like Superman. "I freakin love the fair the first thing I'm going to do it buy a phat churro" I say. "Mood" Brooke says getting out of the car. We walk up to the churro stand and I pay for my phat churro. "Can we go on the Ferris wheel first". Brooke asks. "Ugh fine" I say as we start walking towards the ride. As I'm waiting in line I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn around to see something I never though I would ever see and such a childish and fun place like this. "Come with me heheheh" A ugly clown creepily laughs. "Um no thanks" I say a little scared. "To bad" the clowns says kinda yelling grabbing Brookes attention. Then everything goes black.

A/n A cLifF HAnGeR sorry it's short Finley (whydontwespiglets ). Anyway I hope you enjoyed!!! Also check out my new book!!