Epilogue: Part 1

EPILOGUE part 1

Life is full of things. It gives us joy, it gives us happiness. At the same time it gives us pain, it gives us reason to cry.

But most importantly, it gives us hope. It gives us reason to live.

It is not beautiful all the time but nothing lasts forever. The pain does not either. Dark turns to light. Everything gets better with time.

But most importantly, nothing is worthy if you aren't happy.

Two years ago from now, I was struggling with life and mourning over my best friend who died four years ago, wishing nothing but high school to be over.

Everything changed after we came back to Seattle after that spring where Ryan and I burnt that file, for good this time.

As promised, Alexa came to visit us for Summer. We went to dad's parent's farm, Evan, and my foster uncle's house. We even went on a road trip with my and Ryan's friends. Jeff and Len joined us too.

Jeff moved with his grandparents after the summer. His dad was arrested for illegal money after a week we came back.

After the summer, Len left for New York. Alison was completely broken when he left even though he promised to visit her every two weeks. She wouldn't come out of her room for days. She even applied for under graduation in universities and colleges around New York only.

When Len heard it, he forced her to apply in other good universities too. He said he didn't want her to ruin her career only for him. They would be able to maintain long-distance relationships.

But that won't be necessary anymore. Because she was accepted at New York University in early applications where she'll major in economics. Len decided to study law in Columbia.

At least we don't have to hear her fussing about how much she was missing Len anymore.

Tyler is going to Chicago but he's not sure what he'll be majoring in and Noah is going to California to study CSE. And Aaron, of course, he got accepted into Harvard and will be studying economics. From what I heard, Xavier got into the University of Florida. Hannah is still in New York with her family.

And for Scott, well he was forgiven by everyone. Even Jenn has forgiven him. We haven't told her about everything though, only that Scott let spies whom dad's rival sent in, who fell in Cloe and Monica's way and kidnapped them.

But he still feels guilty for everything. So he's joining the Navy so he won't have been around us often (which earned him an eye roll from all of us). His training will start in mid-September.

Lastly for me and Ryan, as cliche as it sounds, we both are going to Massachusetts.

We were high over the moon when Ryan got his acceptance letter two weeks after mine. We even celebrated it with our friends. Though we won't be majoring in the same subjects as we said.

Ryan will be majoring in Mechanics and I'll be in Architecture.

Jenn will be a sophomore this year. Rick is starting fifth grade and Cloe second. Phoebe is in junior year. She's mad at us for leaving her behind. Even though she has friends in her grades, according to her she likes it more to spend time with us.

I spent the first month of this summer in my foster home. They've adopted those twins they said they would and those kids were lovely. The boy's name is Ben and the girl's name is Bailee. Mamma and papa decided not to change their names, but when they're older they can change their last name to Morris anytime they want.