06. NO TRAUMA DUMPING REMEMBER

when autumn woke up she was extremely confused. the last thing she remembered was laying her head on ciarán and watching the movie. she tried to get up but failed when she felt something pull her back. autumn looked down and saw an arm slung over her waist holding her back to the person. she looked back seeing ciarán behind her spooning her. she tried to recollect what happened but nothing came to mind. autumn carefully got up making sure not to wake up ciarán. she picked up her phone seeing that it was dead.

autumn went to the kitchen to plug up her phone when she found someone else's phone using the charger. she checked the battery percentage to see that it was on one hundred, so she unplugged it.

"what are you doing?"

"oh good god you scared me." autumn panted placing her hand on her chest and turned around to see lana standing there rubbing her eyes. "did you sleep well?"

"your couch is comfy." lana said nodding and sitting at the bar.

"do you want a coffee?" autumn asked lana turning around and getting ready to make her own.

"yes please. i'll just have black." lana said reaching for her phone.

"what time is it?" autumn yawned out.

"uh eleven forty five. hey don't you have work."

"i'll just call in. i'm sorry i fell asleep on you guys." autumn apologized unlocking her phone.

"no it's fine. i'm not sure who fell asleep first really. lana yawned.

"are the guys still sleeping?" the hazel eyed girl questioned while going into her pantry pulling out blueberry and chocolate chip muffin mix.

"yeah, i think ciarán stayed up the longest so he'll probably be sleeping for a little while longer."

"do you want some muffins?" autumn asked pouring lanas coffee and getting started on her normal.

"yeah, thank you."

     autumn was not a morning person at all so, it was surprising to see her talk this much within thirty minutes of being up. autumn grabbed the milk, vegetable oil, and two eggs and a muffin pan, spraying the pan with grease.  she reached down and grabbed a glass bowl pouring the powder and the other ingredients in. autumn started stirring the mix with a spoon when her phone dinged, indicating a new text message.

     lana: i've came to the conclusion that ciarán is the guy you were talking ab

     "i mean, like, i don't know lana. yesterday was like the second time i've had a full conversation with him. he's really fucking cute though." autumn said "i don't know i feel like this is all going a little fast. even though there is nothing to go fast. maybe i'm in my head, i don't know." autumn said mumbling the last part mostly to herself. she felt so confused; for all she knew ciarán didn't even see her as anything but friends. all they had done was had a few conversations and they hung out for the first time the night before. and she barely knew him; autumn did think he was cute but it didn't have to go anymore than that.

"you're overthinking it autumn. don't worry about it things will play out eventually." lana reassured her friend.

auts🍂:hey honey, i called into work today and i have all the cookies made and everything and i was wondering if u could stop by and take them to the shop for me if u were out

    michelle🥺: yea i'm doing errands now anyways. i'll be there in five

auts🍂: thanks bby