21. YOURE TRULY AMAZING

@autumn.reeves posted on her story

     bearfaceington: you didn't text me when u landed :(

     autumn.reeves: i'm still sitting in my seat😂
     autumn.reeves: impatient ass

     bearfaceington: sorry for wanting to make sure u get home safe
     bearfaceington: sue me

     autumn.reeves: omg
     autumn.reeves: i'm getting off now ill ttyl

     autum grabbed her bags from the carry on and followed daniel out of the plane. her parents had told them that they would be waiting for them but they couldn't find them. the two had aimlessly walked around the airport until, autumn spotted her dads "fat ass head". being back in town with her parents made dominic temporarily slip her mind. she was too focused on talking to her parents and catching them up to date that he was in the back of her mind.

     until he had texted her again.

      dumbass bitch🤦🏻‍♀️: imma call you when i get home

stupid whore🥰: ight xan and e are here doe

dumbass bitch🤦🏻‍♀️: that's cool they can help me too

     autumn knew that she had to answer dominic back but, she proceeded to stall. she had a gnawing feeling that she needed to tell dom about what happened between her and ciarán. it wasn't like her and dom were dating. all they did was go on one date.

      still she turned off her read receipts temporarily and waited til she got settled into her room to set up her computer and face time her best friends. the call rang once before they answered and three faces filled the screen at the same time.

      "i miss you." michelle said to her best friend through the screen.

     "i miss you guys more. um, i kinda need you guys to help me. like now." autumn responded back anxiously ringing her fingers together.

      "what's up." elijah said out of the frame.

      "so you guys remember dominic? he had like colored hair i think. kinda skinny, tattoos." they nodded their head for her to keep going. "well, we went out on a date like wednesday and he walked me to my door and we kissed and shit. ya know date type shit. and then like fucking the next day or like two days later ciarán comes."

      "he's hot."

       "xan shut up, let her finish the story." elijah said to his roommate, smacking the back of his head.

"damn, you just gonna let him hit you like that? couldn't be me." michelle said sassily.

"yea, you right. come here hoe." xander said crawling over michelle to get to elijah. michelle turned the camera to the two boys. xander had elijah by the waist of his pants and was swatting him on the back of the neck.