07. ARE YOU ALWAYS THIS GOD DAMN ANNOYING?

a/n: merry crimus!!

" do you guys just want to take my car since it's already here?" autumn asked her friends.

"yeah, why not." lana said going to her friends car.

"i think i remember the way back but can you help me if i need it?" autumn asked looking over at lana in the front seat who nodded. "you can put on anything you want it doesn't matter to me." she added holding her phone out for anyone to grab. lana grabbed her phone and went on spotify looking up someone and then blasting through the speakers. the first thing autumn heard was 'KEEP A GOLD CHAIN ON MY NECK FLY AS A JET BOY BETTER TREAT ME WITH RESPECT."

autumn knew immediately that she wasn't aware of who was playing through her speakers but she liked the feel of the song. while autumn was tapping along to the beat, focusing on the road kaiya and lana was screaming out the lyrics.

"SWAN DIVE DOWN THE FOUR O FIVE. LAND AT THE BOTTOM OF EL TORO HIGH WITH THE PRECISION OF A CUT FROM A ZORO KNIFE THE BOY SPIT LIKE HE MADE OUT OF FOUR O NINE. SO THATS CLEAN, BITCH. YOU CANT PLAY WITH MY TEAM, BITCH. WE ROCK PINK NOW ON WEDNESDAY GREEN LOOKS GOOD WITH YOUR ENVY MIX WITH WHITE CAUSE YOU SALTY BUT THIS STAINLESS. IM LIKE PLATINUM AND ITS PAINLESS. I JUST SKIP ON THE BEAT LIKE IM PEE WEE HERMAN. HANDS UP FOR ALL MY SERMONS MY WHEELS TURNING. NOW IM MORE EFFICIENT THEN EVER. I FEEL LIKE RATATOUILLE WHEN IM WHIPPING THAT CHEDDAR. YOU SEE YOU BETTER FIND YOUR THICKEST OF SWEATERS CAUSE THIS ICE MIGHT FUCK AROUND AND CHANGE YOUR WHOLE LIFE CAUSE WE ABOUT TO TAKE FLIGHT." the two passengers simultaneously screamed out

"ah i love him so much." lana said taking a deep breath.

"wait who is it?" autumn asked turning down the volume slightly so she didn't have to yell over the music.

"brockhampton." lana responded going on her phone.

"who?" she asked again stopping at a red light.

"wait you don't know who it is?" kaiya asked the driver.

"well... duh." she chuckled out, "thats why i'm asking."

"it's your neighbors, autumn." lana laughed out pointing ahead to silently tell the driver to go.

"wait like dom. they are in a band?"

"how did you not know?"

"well it's not like whenever i meet someone i automatically think they are someone famous." autumn said pulling in her driveway since theirs was full and the cars were going down the street.

"wait you are the girl living next door?" kaiya interjected to which autumn nodded. there was people spilling out of the house and she could feel her anxiety spike.

"do you guys mind if i stay next to you guys. i'm not good i'm big crowds."

     "yeah! don't worry about it!" kaiya said coming over to autumns side and slinging her arm over her shoulder. the trio had ended up walking in a line thanks to the narrow doorway. the house was full of people and heavily smelt of weed and alcohol. lana was in the front of the line and autumn was holding up the rear. this was autumns first time being in this house and she felt very out of place. lana went out back to find dom and a few other residents in the back smoking. when dom saw lana come into the backyard he stood up and gave each of the girls a hug and gave his girlfriend a kiss. lana sat on her boyfriends lap and kaiya sat on the edge of the deck, autumn taking place beside her.

she took in all of her surroundings trying to calm herself down without saying anything. autumn really was trying to get ahold of her anxiety but it was insanely hard for her. autumn normally calmed herself down by listening to some form of slow music or going some where secluded and taking a breather. she sincerely did want to have a good time out tonight but she didn't know if it would be possible. whenever she went out with any of her other friends she would just stick to their side like a lost puppy. but, autumn had just recently met these people; and she knew that they would understand where she is coming from but she didn't want to burden them like that. autumn also didn't want to seem antisocial either by going on her phone so she was really stuck between a rock and a hard place.