14. YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT

the friends ended up staying until nearly three a.m at the club. some more drunk than others. autumn had only had four drinks, and she made sure to not mix drinks. she knew from experience that that was never good for the following morning. she kinda wished she drove to the club so that she could have left whenever she pleased. her internal social meter was getting low and it was hard keeping up the act that she was still enjoying her time.

she enjoyed hanging out with her friends but, just the club atmosphere was draining her. she knew that her, kevin, and hk were the most sober ones so, they were the ones to continuously keep an eye on every one. dom, lana, zuri, kaiya, russell, and jon had left around one thirty; claiming that they were tired. autumn was sure they were because for the whole night they had danced.

     at first the group didn't want to go home but somehow hk and kevin convinced them that going home was a good idea. the three grouped everyone outside after autumn had called for the ubers. kevin, robert, william, anna, and ciarán were in one uber. ian, romil, hk, deb, and kiko were in the second uber. matt, tavia, ashlan, and jabari were in the third uber. autumn, michelle, wes, elijah, and xander were in the last uber, all going to the bh house. autumn figured she would go to their house, make sure everyone was okay, and then herd her friends to her house so they could pass out.

when they got to the house everyone was inside the house, besides matt who was smoking a cigarette on their front porch.

"hey baby, go to my house and you guys can go lay out on my bed or wherever. i think daniel is in the guest bedroom." autumn said to michelle handing her her keys.

"you're not coming?" she asked her eyes big and round, looking like she was about to cry. when michelle was drinking she got emotional. if was only around autumn, xander, and elijah though.

"no no. i'm coming home. i just want to make sure everyone is okay before i come home." she explained bringing her into a hug and holding her head to her shoulder, carding her hands through her hair to calm her down.

"okay, be fast though. i miss you." she pouted.

"i'll be fast, honey." she laughed, watching her friends go to her house safely before walking a stumbling weston to the door. "bye wes, sleep well." she told him as he went through the entrance way. she breathed in deeply, running her hands through her hair before exhaling.

"you okay?" matt asked.

     "yeah, i'm good. just had a long night." she tiredly smiled at her friend.

      "yeah, you look like shit." he joked with her making her smile.

     "you're one to talk." she joked back referring to his messy hair and his haphazard clothes he had put on.

     "night autumn." he said putting out his cigarette and throwing the butt away.

     "night matt." she said walking down the steps and going to her house. autumn was inexplicably tired and her feet hurt extremely bad. she went into her home closing the door and locking it behind her. she knew that she had four other people in there but it sounded peacefully quiet. no one was up, the tv was off, all the lights were off, and the only  sound that echoed throughout the downstairs was the ice maker. she checked through the house to see daniel peacefully asleep in the spare bedroom, all his belongings strung across the floor. elijah and michelle were laid across her couch. elijah holding onto michelle's legs like it was a teddy bear and michelle had a pillow over his feet. xander was awake and sitting up in autumns bed scrolling through his phone.

"i thought you would be asleep." autumn said taking off her shoes and grabbing clothes to sleep in.

"just can't sleep that much" he said after autumn had stepped in from changing. a makeup remover wipe swiping across her face to get rid of her makeup.

"yeah, i feel you. you looked like you had fun tonight." she softly said climbing into bed besides her best friend.

"i had a good time. it was good to get out, ya know. did you have any issues with your anxiety?"

"no surprisingly not. it was nice to have a break from it and just feel free."

"that's good baby. ooh let me tell you something that pissed me off." xander had started. "that girl that was by ciarán. oh my god. she was so fucking annoying and making those comments about you and michelle. it was fucking ridiculous."

"trust me i'm aware. last night she came up to my door telling me to 'stay away from ciarán' and it pissed me off so much."

"what the fuck? why?"

"cause she's jealous. probably insecure too. i don't know. she's what prompted me to want to go out tonight. i'm glad i did."

"tell me you stood up for yourself, autumn."

"i did. sorta. i guess. in my opinion i did. to be honest i'm not letting anna affect me anymore. she's not worth my energy. she can act the way she wants to but i know what's going on between me and ci-which is nothing." she interjected when she saw the pointed look xander gave her. "the point is; i'm not gonna let someone affect my mood when they don't know the whole story. she's not worth it."

"that's good. you're right she really isn't worth it. whatever happens happens and all you can do is let life do it's job." he said snuggling into the bed and autumn doing the same. it didn't take them long to fall asleep since they were both exhausted.

a/n: i'm really sorry this is so short :( i don't have any inspiration to write so this is rlly just a filler. also in honor of ciarán finally cutting his damn hair i'm posting. this chapter shit tho so like 😐

 this chapter shit tho so like 😐