13. HAVE SOME MORALS

" wait, you're joking." dom has said incredulously to autumn with wide eyes.

"i wish i was! the cat literally ate my shoe. the next day it was in a billion pieces."

"how does that even happen? i thought dogs were the ones to eat shoes and shit."

"yeah, so did i! the worst part is that she didn't just do it to my shoes. she did it to my parents and my brother too."

"what the hell." he laughed out. for some reason the topic of autumns cat that she had as a teenager eating her family's shoes tickled him. "that's crazy."

      autumn was ecstatic that all of her friends fit in. michelle was talking with tavia and weston, elijah was talking with ciarán and russell, and xander was talking with zuri and kevin. she also didn't know how but dominic and her had hit it off. the whole time that they were there they were talking and it wasn't awkward.

"it's surreal isn't it?" dom said snapping autumn out of her trance.

"hmm?"

"that this big group of people have such a tight knit bond and here you come fitting in perfectly."

"yeah. especially since i'm the quiet one out of the four of us."

"four?"

"me, michelle, xander, and elijah." she said pointing out all of her friends who were smiling and laughing.

"i can tell. that you're the quiet one i mean."

"how so?"

"i don't know how to explain it really. you just seem like the type of person to sit back and observe things before talking to people."

"yeah that's me. xander is quiet too, but not as much as me. that's what makes it all so surprising that i'm able to...."

"yeah i get it."

"aye! let's go to the club!" ian had suddenly exclaimed. a chorus of excited and tipsy 'yeahs' were heard; prompting him to call for five uber xl's. a few of the guys went up to their room to go change since they were still in their pajamas. nearly the whole house had started to drink a little bit. including ian; prompting him to want to go to the club.

     not long after ian had called the ubers they had arrived. autumn wasn't sure how but, somehow she was sat with michelle, lana, kaiya, zuri, and anna. the whole time that michelle and autumn were at the house anna was making snide comments at them both. which didn't make any sense because michelle had never met ciarán before.

bad bh bitches😈
zuri bby,kaiya 👽lanaaaaaa, tav, deb, michelle🥺

autumn: i added michelle so we can all talk shit about anna

michelle🥺: she was talking shit ab me at the house and making snide remarks and like
michelle🥺:?????
michelle🥺: i dont even fucking know you

lanaaaaaa: join the mf club

zuri bby: we've only been in the car for 3 min and it's already awkward