Watergun Fights

"Catch me if you can, Peter!"

"You bet I will!"

Harley dived behind a lawn chair to avoid a spray of water. He peeked around and fired back, laughing.

"No running by the pool kiddos! Just in the grass!" Tony called from his spot on the other side of the lawn. He's in his lawn chair, wearing trunks and a t-shirt. Pepper had just gone inside to grab some glasses of lemonade.

"Okay Dad!" Peter yelled over his shoulder as he tried to spray Harley. Said boy gave a quick thumbs up to his father-figure before rolling away and sprinting to the treehouse. He started climbing the rope, pushing off to the side to avoid another spray of water before getting inside the safety of the fort.

The treehouse is their peace spot. No one can get out inside its walls. Peter climbed up nimbly, sitting beside Harley as they panted.

"Truce?" Peter asked.

Harley raised an eyebrow. "Isn't that why we're in this?"

The brown haired teen shook his head, a smile blooming on his face. "No, a truce for out there." He guested to the window.

"Why?"

"Because I have an idea."

Peter leaned over and whispered in his ear. Harley's smile grew, mischief lighting in his eyes.

"Now you're speaking my language, big brother."

They sprayed their Dad. Not his face, but his legs and the bottom of his shirt. The two laughed until their stomachs hurt at the look on his face.

Suddenly, water covered the two. They had been so distracted that they hadn't notice him pull two large waterguns from under his chair. Tony grinned.

"It's on now."

The family chased each other around the lawn, Pepper watching from a distance, until they ended up doing a large cannon ball into the pool, all three of them. She laughed, holding her hands up to shield herself from the water.

Pepper pulled out her phone and snapped a picture of their grins, saving the moment in her brain and extensive phone memory.

This would be soon hung in the livingroom, right in between the picture of Harley and Pepper with whipped cream all over their faces and all four of them snuggled up watching a movie. More pictures surrounded those.

Along every frame is the word family either printed or written.