Meet the Fam - AU (Part 2)

I don't know how it happened, but these had been in order, then got changed around SOMEHOW. This is Part 2, not Part 1.

"The cookies done, J?" Tony asked as he made his way to the kitchen.

"I believe so, sir."

The brunette hurried to take the new bath of cookies out of the oven, the other genius standing in the doorway looking shocked. "When did you make cookies?"

"While we were playing games. I'm magic like that." He settled the pan on the stove and took off the oven mitts forcefully. "Let's hurry and greet them."

"I thought only you and your girlfriend lived here."

"She's not my girlfriend."

"Than what-"

"Daddy!" They had just left the kitchen when a blur of blue and brown slammed into his legs. Morgan was wearing all blue today - blue jeans, light blue shirt, and a near-purple vest and high tops.

"Hey, baby," he greeted, swooping her up. He had to force back a laugh at Bruce's shocked expression.

"Dad!" Two more voices and blurs hit him. Harley and Peter hugged him tight and were rambling over each other. Tony laughed and knelt down to hug them with the arm that wasn't holding Morgan.

"Did you guys have fun on the plane?" He asked.

"Jet," Peter corrected.

"I mean jet," he said with a chuckle. They all nodded, Morgan pressing her face into his neck.

"Tony - you're a - children -"

"I think you broke Dr. Banner, Tony," Pepper said, striding over with a soft smile on her face.

"He'll come around in a moment," he said. She knelt down and kissed him on the lips. He kissed her back.

"Ewwww," Harley stuck his tongue out. The couple laughed and stood up, Tony still holding Morgan. He ruffled both of his sons' hair before looking to Bruce, who was now silent and staring.

"You said she wasn't your girlfriend," was all he seemed to be able to get out.

"You're right. She's not. She's my wife. Pepper, meet Bruce. Bruce, meet Pepper."

"Hello," he said, seeming to find his voice. Pepper put out her hand and he shook it.

"Nice to meet you," she said, then whispered, "If you could pass on the message, thank Hulk for saving my husband."

He looked momentarily stunned, then after a moment he furrowed his brows, eyes flaring a little bit green. "He says your welcome."

She smiled at him.

"Introduce me! Introduce me!" Harley jumped up and down.

"Okay, okay," Tony laughed. "Bruce, this is Harley, my second oldest." He guested to Peter. "This is Peter, my eldest. And this," he guestured to the girl in his arms who still had her head buried in his neck while shyly peeking out at Bruce, "is Morgan."

"Hello," Bruce gave them all a little wave.

Harley and Peter immeadiately started asking him questions about biology and the Hulk. Bruce looked slightly overwhelmed, especially after they referenced his papers.

"They love your work," Tony interjected. "And have a ton of questions, as you can tell. But I think we should save them until morning. I think the cookies are getting cold, anyway."

"Cookies!" The children cheered. The two boys headed toward the kitchen and Morgan jumped out of his arms to follow her brothers.

"Save some for us!" Pepper called with a slight laugh.