1.Death

~1.Death~

⊕⊕⊕
爪丹刀刀∨ㄥ刀

<Legend:
Me: "Hi!" = Talking
Me: Thanks! = Thinking
Me: "For!" = Whispering
Me: "READING!!!" =Ear rape>

爪丹刀刀∨ㄥ刀
⊕⊕⊕

|Peter's POV|

Thanos, even after all our attacks, still looked to be unfazed. But, here we were.

Tired, fatigued, weak, and helpless.

We did our best, and more than that. We pushed through our limits.

Sadly, it wasn't enough, we still lost. And I was also, slowly losing myself.

The goody-two shoes was slowly slipping away, all my decisions in life, I started to question.

Why did I want to be a hero? To save people.

Why do I keep on going, even though I've been brought down in the worst ways? Because, I know that we all will get what we deserve.

Why do I look up to heroes? Because, it is what should be.

But...

Why should I help others, when they won't help me?

Will everyone really get what they deserve?

Are heroes always right?

....no.

Everything I've done...everything I've believed in, are all wrong.

We should look after ourselves, I should look after myself. Those who I deemed to be, should be helped by me.

Life is unfair, everything is unfair

And...heroes...aren't always who we should look up to.

...

Clutching my fists tightly, I looked at Star Turd, the reason why our plan fell apart.

Me: Bastard!

If only...if only he wasn't stupid enough to let his emotions control him, we could have won. Feeling the rage build up inside me, I did something that I never thought I'd ever do.

Me: "KAREN....Instant-Kill mode."

The interface changed from it's blue and white theme, to red and black. I felt the suit get a bit tighter, which would usually be undetected by normal humans, but thanks to my spider senses, I did.

Slowly standing up while Thanos went on about his speech in front of Mr. Stark, I ignored the pain.

My muscles were screaming, my throat was dry, my eyesight was a bit blurry, but I pushed through. The metal spider legs on my back changed, and the tips were changed with blades, and two more came out, but it was different from the four.

Each had two blades that had a gap, and in the gap, was a hole, which I was guessing were for bullets. Taking a deep breath, I grit my teeth, and with all my strength, I jumped towards Thanos.