8.Two More Years Later

~8.Two More Years Later~

⊕⊕⊕
爪丹刀刀∨ㄥ刀

<Legend:
Me: "Hi!" = Talking
Me: Thanks! = Thinking
Me: "For!" = Whispering
Me: "READING!!!" =Ear rape>

爪丹刀刀∨ㄥ刀
⊕⊕⊕

¦Pyhrie's POV¦

With the sun piercing my eyes with its unholy rays, I shot up from my bed. Staring at the wall in front of me filled with pictures, I knew I looked horrible, good thing the mirror in my bathroom says otherwise.

I want to look to my left and glare at that horrid star, but I knew it would just burn my eyes. So, like I usually do when I get woken up by the sun, and not by the alarm clock, my mind, or anybody, I gave the sun the middle finger.

Smacking my dry lips, I went to the bathroom after grabbing a towel from my cabinet. Entering the bathroom, I went straight for the sink. Washing my face and gargling, I then looked at myself in the mirror and marveled at how much I changed physically in two years.

After getting bitten by that weird spider, my hair slowly changed color, starting from the base. Now, my hair turned from a dark-brown color to a honey blond one, which I quite like. Then, for some reason, my eyes changed colors too, probably the effect of X-ray vision. It used to be hazel, but now its purple-pinkish, a great change, if I might add, which I told aunt May, my sister, and my friends, were just eye contacts.

And, lastly, even though I was an early bloomer when it came to my body, it seems that the spider genetics did not only enhance my physical fitness, plus some others, but it also boosted my growth, causing my curves to become...become more curvaceous, and my ass and boobs got bigger, too, with my boobs reaching D-cups.

Also, Ultron came to fuck up the Avengers, then Hulk disappeared

Also, Ultron came to fuck up the Avengers, then Hulk disappeared. Still don't know what happened to the guy. And, there were the reports of things suddenly becoming large, then some suddenly small, like that ant the size of a dog!

Well, with some reminisce done, time to take a shower, where I'll walk deeper into memory lane.

Taking my clothes off, I lazily dropped them to the floor. However, before entering the shower, I pinched my right nipple, then moaned. I am still curious about my female parts and how they bring pleasure.

I masturbated once when I was a man, it felt really good, but I was too embarrassed to do it again back then, but now, curiosity got me and I've touched myself a lot of times, just out of curiosity, which turned to be done just for the heck of it. But, I wasn't in the mood now, so I just started to shower.