10.A Normal Day

~10.A Normal Day~

⊕⊕⊕
爪丹刀刀∨ㄥ刀

<Legend:
Me: "Hi!" = Talking
Me: Thanks! = Thinking
Me: "For!" = Whispering
Me: "READING!!!" =Ear rape>

爪丹刀刀∨ㄥ刀
⊕⊕⊕

|Pyhrie's POV|

With the second subject of the day, being French, coming to an end, the bell rang, signifying the start of lunch.

[A/N: Just found out about the block scheduling in America, and all I could say are...does recess exist there? And is 2 in the afternoon really your dismissal time? Please tell me. I'm a filipino, and I don't know how other countries scheduling work. I'm just so confused right now.]

Teacher: "Well look aht zat. Okay, you keeds bettair do your hahmewahrk. Goodbye fahr now."

[A/N: Is this how french accent sound like?]

Packing up my belongings, I stacked my books and notebooks while putting my pens and pencils in my pants' pocket as putting it in my breast pocket can cause my jacket to tighten a bit more than it already is around my chest. God I need to buy a new jacket.

And now, I just sat on my desk as I waited for Felicia and Gwen to finish up packing, and to this day, I still can't believe how beautiful they look, or rather, how sexy they look at they're age, except for me of course.

Felicia, though 14 like me, was quite tall, being 5'5 in height, with me being two inch taller, which is 5'7, and with her and Gwen coming to my house almost every weekends, they started to workout, as that what I'd mostly do on those days, when I have nothing else to do, which caused her to have a naturally slim, yet toned body, one that girls our age, and women older than us, envy. Also, she has big rack, but a bit smaller than mine, bordering around a C and D cup. She's quite flexible, too, causing her to have a nice curvaceous body. However, what was most noticeable about her, is her gorgeous face, matched with a cheshire cat grin, which accented her alluring emerald eyes. And lastly, her platinum blonde hair was mesmerizing, something that she noticed, that's why she let it grow until it reached her hips.

[A/N: Couldn't find any pictures of her without a mask

[A/N: Couldn't find any pictures of her without a mask.]

And as for Gwen, you could say she's the smallest out of us in the group. I don't mean like short, just shorter than us, with her being 5'4, still a bit taller than average. However, she is much more slimmer than Felicia and I, but she is still sexy with her curves, and, like I said earlier, she's been working out, too, because of me constantly doing it around them when we're back at my place, causing her to have the same build as Felicia and I. And, again, like I said earlier, Gwen's the smallest between the three of us, which also meant with her breats, which are breaking through the boundaries of C cups. And, as much as I'm embarrassed to say it, I have a fetish with breasts, the reason why I had to go into detail about my friends' breasts, but I don't think about them other than my best-friends-slash-basically-sisters. Also, she had the outer edge of her right eyebrow peirced, which highlighted her beautiful blue eyes. And, I like what she did with her hair. It kind of like shows how cool and adventurous she is.