7.Training, Fighting, and Hobbies

~7.Training, Fighting,~ ~and Hobbies~

⊕⊕⊕
爪丹刀刀∨ㄥ刀

<Legend:
Me: "Hi!" = Talking
Me: Thanks! = Thinking
Me: "For!" = Whispering
Me: "READING!!!" =Ear rape>

爪丹刀刀∨ㄥ刀
⊕⊕⊕

¦Pyhrie's POV¦

After getting back home, I ate dinner, then went straight to bed after kissing my little sister a goodnight.

Then, waking up from a nice dream, I fixed myself up, then I happily went down to the kitchen and started to cook breakfast. Made some simple food. Didn't feel like making anything extravagant today.

Having finished, I fixed up the table, placed the plates and food, then I went back upstairs to wake my sister up.

Entering her room, I immediately noticed her light blue mixed with pink walls, and the crumpled paper on the floor.

Shaking my head, I grabbed every paper I could see, throw it in the trash can, and went to the bed, which had a blue blanket covering a small figure.

With a smile creeping up my face, I forcibly yanked the blanket off my sister, startling her awake.

Alissa: "Gah!"

With everything happening so suddenly, Alissa looked around frantically, until her sky blue orbs focused on me.

Me: "Good morning, sis! Since I'm in a really good mood today, I decided to wake you up!"

I told her happily, causing her to groan playfully.

Alissa: "Onee-san~! Don't do that!"

By the way, I forgot to mention that my little sister is really into anime, to the point that she calls me "Onee-san", sometimes shout some weeb-ish lines, and draw anime characters.

Me: "Ugh! Doesn't matter. You're awake now. Get yourself fixed up. I cooked breakfast today."

Once I said that, my sister squealed and immediately went to her bathroom. I lightly chuckled before going back down, and there I saw aunt May, who was now in her thirties, but no uncle Ben.

I shrugged my shoulders, thinking he was still in a business trip. I was about to take a seat on my usual spot on the dining table, but a notification stopped me.

Raising a brow, I took my phone out after taking a seat. Looking at what I got, it was just another invitation to a book signing. It's not for me to go get a book signed, but for me to sign the books I made. During my free time throughout the years, I made writing stories a hobby, found a place online where I could post them, got the attention of a big company, now I'm making novels and I get paid for it. It's just that, I never went to a book signing before, as I didn't really feel like it. So, for the third time after two years, I sent a message saying that I don't want to, but I added that I might go when fans start to get more demanding. Oh, I also didn't tell them that I started writing stories like these when I was 8.

I sighed at this, before I grabbed my spoon and fork and taking a piece of scrambled egg mixed with hotdogs. Then, as I chewed on my food, my sister came down the stairs, still in her blue pajamas, but with her silvery hair fluttering about.

She, then, rushed at aunt May, pecked her cheek, then to me, but she gave me a peck on my lips instead of my cheek, something I got used to.

¦Timeskipe¦
¦Pyhrie's POV¦