11.A Sister's Love

-~<|¦NNAARRTTSS¦|>~-
~11.A Sister's Love~

⊕⊕⊕
爪丹刀刀∨ㄥ刀

<Legend:
Me: "Hi!" = Talking
Me: Thanks! = Thinking
Me: "For!" = Whispering
Me: "READING!!!" =Ear rape
Me: "*Glares* You!" =Action during talking>

爪丹刀刀∨ㄥ刀
⊕⊕⊕

|3rd Person's POV|

Inside a room with the color palate of baby blue and pink. It could also be considered a otaku's dream room, as it had bookshelves filled with manga, ligh-novels, normal novels, and a hidden compartment for 18+ doujinshis! Then, on one side of the room was filled with anime girl posters, ranging from different genres and styles. Then, on another side of the room was a futuristic looking computer set up, obviously for high-quality gaming and watching. Then, next to it is a table costum made for drawing.

However, now, we focus on the bed. On it, were two girls. The other was tall for someone her age, and she was straddling onto a petite girl's back.

These two girls are Pyhrie Parker, and her little sister, Alissa Parker, with the older sister grunting, and the younger one moaning.

Alissa: "Aaah~~! Onee-chan~! It's~...too~...good!!"

The silver haired girl moaned with a sweet and small voice, causing the bigger girl to smirk. Leaning forward to her little sister's ear, Pyhrie whispered,

Pyhrie: "And I could make it better~."

Ending her whisper with a seductive tone, Pyhrie blew onto her cute little sister's ear, eliciting another cute moan from her. Then, true to her word, Pyhrie's fingers started to do magic.

Now, Alissa was a moaning mess under her. Phyrie liked this. She liked the reactions she received from Alissa, and she didn't want to stop. But, Phyrie had to stop, as she was getting close to finishing.

With a sigh, Phyrie decided to end it, and pressed on something soft, making Alissa let out a long, loud moan, with Phyrie having to bite her lower lip, trying to stop herself from doing something stuck in her mind.

Alissa: "Onee~-chan~~!!"

With Alissa finishing her moan, her face flopped straight to her pillow and started to pant, hard.

Phyrie, proud of her achievement, got off of Alissa, then layed down beside her.

Phyrie: "So, what do you think? Feel any better?"

The busty babe asked her little sister, who gave a shrug as she tried to sit up, showing her naked top to her big sister. Stretching her arms and back, Alissa did feel better. She was now really glad to have asked her big sister for help earlier.

Alissa: "I feel really great onee-chan!! Where did you even learn how to give a massage like that!?"

The silver haired cutie asked her sister, genuinely curious, as she never heard or saw her sister work for fun as a masseuse.

Phyrie: "Learnt it from the internet. Working out daily like I do can get you pretty stiff and tense, so I thought myself how to get my muscles to loosen up. I also taught Gwen and Felicia, since it's better to have someone else do it."