14.The Beginning of the Anomaly

-~<{[NNAARRTTSS]}>~-
~14.The Beggining of the~ ~Anomaly~

⊕⊕⊕
爪丹刀刀∨ㄥ刀

<Legend:
Me: "Hi!"
^~Talking
Me: Thanks!
^~Thinking
Me: "For!"
^~Whispering
Me: "READING!!!"
^~Ear rape
Me: "*Glares* You!" ^~Action while talking
Me: "Grrr."
^~Dark/Evil voice
Me: {Meep.}
^~Phone call>

爪丹刀刀∨ㄥ刀
⊕⊕⊕

|Phyrie's POV|

Earlier today, I only expected to finally meet my best online friend, get into an agreement, know each other more, and become better friends.

I, however, never expected for any of these to happen.

Let's do a recap. First, I got to meet Black Widow. Second, I got to speak to her, and I know I could have done it back as Peter, but she was pretty intimidating when I met her. Third, I got to find out that she's really cool. Fourth, I didn't expect that I would pratically be flooded with fans.

I luckily have superhuman endurance because of my constant routine, so I was able to not hurt my wrists while I signed basically a million things. Tons in weird places. I don't even know why someone would want me to put my signature on their ass cheek, but I didn't mind since she was hot, and she gave me her number.

It was quite hard to keep my face from being seen, though. I know that I could just take the hood off and take what's gonna come at me, but I like the mysterious vibe it gives off, even if it was troublesome. Mysterious heroes were my favorite ones before Mr. Stark came into the picture.

But, lastly, I never would have ever thought about meeting with Ero-Sensei would bring me such a surprise.

Me: "Well.....isn't this a pleasant surprise. Natalie. It's good to see you. And, Alissa. Why are you wearing a mask? It oddly resembles a friend of mine."

I tell her as a gentle smile began to show, but my eyes became sharp and turned into a questioning, yet serious gaze. Alissa stood still, but with my enhanced vision, I noticed her slight shivering.

Seeing that, my gaze softened, prompting her to calm down. Sighing as to how my sisterly inticts keeps on kicking in whenever I see my little sister be ever at any point become distressed, I, then, motioned her to sit beside me, while Natalie/Natasha decided to just stand beside her.

Alissa, although apprehensive at first, soon sat down beside me.

Putting my elbow on the table, then resting my head on my chin, I just stared at her mask. The anime child-like mask that Ero-Sensei always wore, or rather, what Alissa wears everytime she makes herself known as EroManga-Sensei.

With my free hand, I slowy raised it above Alissa's head. She slightly flinched as my fingers barely touched her hair, but she still stayed in place.

Sighing once more, I began to pat her head, easing her worries.

Me: "Alissa....my dear sister...tell me....are you Ero-Sensei?"

I asked her, my voice being as gentle and soothing as I can make it, so that I wouldn't scare her.

Moving her head, she was now facing me, her mask still covering her face, but I could tell the embarrassment hidden behind it. With a more genuine smile, I stopped patting her head.

Still seated, Alissa put both her hand between her thighs and fiddled with them, her head now facing down.

Alissa(Ero-Sensei): "Ye-yeah. It-it's me, o-onee-chan."