9.Queen Of The School

~9.Queen Of The School~

⊕⊕⊕
爪丹刀刀∨ㄥ刀

<Legend:
Me: "Hi!" = Talking
Me: Thanks! = Thinking
Me: "For!" = Whispering
Me: "READING!!!" =Ear rape>

爪丹刀刀∨ㄥ刀
⊕⊕⊕

|Pyhrie's POV|

Eating a piece of marshmallow, I looked at the mutant turtle below me.

Me: "Is that all you got, Raph?"

Raphael: "'Course not princess!"

The always angry mutant ninja yells at me, trying to be intimidating, but he just struggled under my foot. Laughing happily, I got my foot off of him and went to get a pizza from the counter. Currently, we were inside a pizza shop, with no one other than me, and these four turtle ninja brothers inside it, with three unconscious from the battle for the remaining pizza slice.

I was about to get the pizza, but I sensed a presence behind me, so I kicked backwards, then I spun with another kick coming. There I saw Leo, in slow motion, holding his crotch as my other foot was about to connect to his fa-

*WWWWRRRRRYYYYYIIIIINNNNGGGGGG*

¦Reality¦

Opening my eyes, I just stared at what was in front of me, which was a nightstand. However, the constant irritating ringing of my alarm clock fully woke me up.

Unlike normal people, who would love to break their alarm clock, I just lazily turned it off and went straight to finish my morning routine.

After a bath, I applied some light makeup, even though I would be covering my face later, then I went down to the dining room after changing into a plain white t-shirt, a pair of normal jeans, not those ripped to show of any parts of the legs, and a black hoodie with a cute smiling devil design on the back.

Now, I was eating with my family. My adorable little sister, Alissa, and my beautiful aunt, May. Breakfast between us has always been good, consisting of gossips and just some lovely conversations, with aunt May mostly being the one starting it.

May: "So, the middle of the school year just ended, meaning, are you ready to choose which highschool you'll go to? Like your sister. She's good at science, that's why she went to Midtown Science Highschool."

This caused Alissa to become quiet as she looked down at her food.

Alissa: "We-well...I thought about going to Artiscial Highschool. You know, the school focusing on artistic values."

Aunt May put a hand on her chin and started to think. For a moment, I think Alissa thought that May would disagree with her, but she should already know that May fully supports us in anything we do, so she didn't need to worry. Then, with a warm smile, she looked at Alissa with eyes filled with warmth.

May: "You do have a talent for drawing, so you should be fine. Also, does this mean that you'll have a job related with art?"

My aunt asks, curious about what my sister would pick for her future.

Alissa: "A-actually...I-I'd want to be a manga artist."

This definitely caught May's attention, and mine, as Alissa didn't look like the type to draw anime.

May: "Oh? Well, I hope that you'll do well then. Now, eat all your vegetables."

My brunette aunt commands Alissa with a stern tone as May saw her secretly try to cover up her beans. As for me, I just giggled.

¦Timeskip¦
¦Location: Midtown High Hallway¦
|3rd Person's POV|

Midtown Science Highschool, the school which focuses on science related subjects, which is obvious from the school's name, and now, the students in hallway made way for the queen of their school.

She's just a freshman, but at the second month of school, she's already made her standing in school. Even with her face still unknown, she beat the previous queen be with her figure alone, and let's not talk about her physical prowess. She easily knocked out their biggest quarter back with a single kick.

Obviously, rumors like she fucked guys to get her spot were spread to defame her, but all of it immediately dispelled by her two best and only friends, and damn were the three scary. One of them can scare off a group of grown men, but together, they can take on an army.

Also, unless any of you didn't get it, the Queen Bee of Midtown High is Pyhrie Parker, and her two best friends, Gwendolyn Stacy, and Felicia Hardy.

Pyhrie, while still having her face hidden from everyone from school, somehow got the title as the school's Queen, and her best friends were more than happy to call her as their Queen, which kinda felt natural to the orange haired girl. And now, Pyhrie liked how people feared her, because if they did, no one messed with her.

Also, the reason why Pyhrie kept her face hidden, is because he doesn't want to add more attention to her. Basing off from her best friends', sister's, and aunt's reaction, her face catches too much attention, and with that much attention, the timeline might get distributed.

Pyhrie also got the theory that she's an anomaly, as there were too many differences occurring in her life with what happened in the past. She made her calculations, and what she's done wouldn't affect the timeline, but shit keeps on happening and fucks everything up. So, it means that this isn't Pyhrie's past, or Peter's, but an alternate universe! However, all will be answered next year.

Pyhrie didn't need more stress, so she didn't want to think more about the future. And now, Pyhrie, together with her friends, were now about to go to their classes, but they were stopped by Pyhrie's self-proclaimed, try-hard, boyfriend, Flash Thompson.

Flash: "Babe! It-"

Before any more words come from his mouth, Pyhrie's die hard fans, came from the shadows, tackled the arrogant bitch, and immediately sent him flying out a window, where he landed in the trash pile. After that, around 20 people bowed at Pyhrie and her friends in respect, with Pyhrie just rolling her eyes at the event that became normal fo her.

Now, without anyone to bother the three of them, they went to their respective classes, which, by some type of force(or also known as plot), are all the same.

¦Word count: 1,044+4¦