2.Reincarnation

~2.Reincarnation~

⊕⊕⊕
爪丹刀刀∨ㄥ刀

<Legend:
Me: "Hi!" = Talking
Me: Thanks! = Thinking
Me: "For!" = Whispering
Me: "READING!!!" =Ear rape>

爪丹刀刀∨ㄥ刀
⊕⊕⊕

|3rd Person's POV|

With Thanos, accomplishing his goal, half of all existence turned to dust, dead. He, near-death, smiled knowing this, and disappeared to a planet to recuperate.

The heroes, defeat, were in sorrow as they watched many of their allies, friends, family, turn into brown dust. They all felt weak, hopeless, as all of them knew they couldn't do a single thing now.

Then, in Thanos' home planet, Tony Stark stood in place, looking at his protégé's body-turned-dust. He blamed himself, for his weakness. The annoying, yet unmistakably cute cinnamon roll, died on his hands.

Tears rolled down his cheeks, dropping to the ground, grief, sorrow, regret, guilt and anger flooding in him.

Now, to Thanos, he appears in a planet, filled with lush colors of different plants. After healing himself with the gauntlet, he quickly threw it off of himself, and unfortunately for him, he had to sacrifice his arm to complete his goal, but it was something could cope with, as he was prepared for anything, just so he could complete the goal he made for himself, even sacrificing his daughter.

However, unknown to all of them, except for one, the flames of hope has ignited.

The one chance Strange had seen in his foresight has started to happen. The wheels of fate has started.

The future has been decided, but unknown to Strange, fate had other plans. It intervened with the past and future, causing that one chance Strange determined, has suddenly turned to have millions of possibilities, but it all led to one thing.

/-|-\

¦Location: Unknown¦
¦Time: Unknown¦
¦???'s POV¦

I opened my eyes, only to be met with darkness. This surprised me, when I suddenly remembered that...I died.

Me: Yes. That's right. I...died. We...failed.

The endless darkness gave me an idea. It seemed that this was where the dead goes. I am not that surprised, as I've read many stories relating with the protagonists dieing, then getting reincarnated with their memories. And in the process, they'd either be summoned to a white room, a void of darkness, or anything else.

And here I am, in a void of darkness. However, unlike those protagonists, I won't be reincarnated. My time has ended.

Now, I don't what to do. Will death fetch me?
Will I go to Heaven?
Or, will I be here? All alone.

Questions plagued my mind. However, the subject slowly changed, until it turned into a dark thought.

Why did I have to die?
What did I do wrong?
Was I wrong?
Will I live again?
What happens if I stay here forever?

What if.....
What if Strange went back in time, to stop all of this?
What if that damned Star Turd didn't mess up?
What happens if the rest of the Avengers were there?
What if we planned earlier?

Thousands of possibilities entered my mind. Possibilities that may have led us to victory. And, as more possibilities popped into my mind, my mindset slowly changed, and my heart started to turn black.

I felt anger, regret, sadness, and fury. Anger at all the chances missed, and possibilities ignored. Regret, because I wasn't able to change anything. Sadness, for I will never get the chance to make a difference. And fury at myself, for being weak.

However, as more darkness invades my mind, happy memories came in to keep me sane for now, as I'm sure I'll grow insane for being alone in such a dark space, not knowing what would happen to me.

The memories I had with my friends, my aunt, Ned, Mr. Stark, Happy, Karen, memories before I became Spider-Man. Memories I made with my parents, and with uncle Ben.

Then, a cycle started. Questions would plague my mind, bringing me closer to darkness and insanity, but the memories I made, together with fantasies of the possible great futures saved me from it.

I don't know how long, but it felt like I was in this void for years. Sometimes, I would feel constricted, and some slight pain.

When it first happened, I was very afraid. I, at first, thought that devils came to torture my soul, but it wasn't as painful as being punched, and it wasn't frequent.

However, I did notice something weird after a long time of being here. I noticed that I was always wet, like I was in a steady lake, and that I wasn't breathing. Next was voices. They were muffled, but I'd here them occasionally, however, I couldn't tell what they were saying, and I thought that the voices came from other dead people, until I found out that I couldn't speak, as my voice came out like a gargle, which begged the question of what they were.

And, lastly, I could feel something connected to my stomach. I don't know what it is, but it's weird.

However, currently, I was in my fantasies. A time where Gwen, an old crush of mine, and Felicia, a old friend, are married.

Turns out, after thinking deeply after all these...erm...years? I found out that I like girls, going out with girls, but I hate gay things. Not gay people in general, I just feel sick seeing two guys making out, but if it came to two girls doing it, I'm like, more than OK with it.

And, now, my fantasies led me to a life where my old friend, and a old crush of mine got together. It is pretty interesting. However, as I started to imagine how they'd get married, I suddenly felt that I was being pulled.

Then, the next thing I knew, I felt like I was being squished by hard pillows! Every part of my body hurt. From my head, and even to my toes.

It was excruciating! I never felt pain like this, even when I fought Thanos! Or when I was pulling that ferryboat!

Minutes passed, then I would suddenly stop, but I will still feel pain, when I would suddenly start getting pulled by a unknown force, and the pain would become greater again!

As that happened, I started to hear voices again, but it was louder, but still muffled, however, I can make them out as yelling.

Then, after a few more minutes, I suddenly felt something grab me, slightly increasing the pain. However, after a while, I suddenly felt something cold hit me on my face, and most of the pain was directed at my lower limbs, but slowly, I started to feel less pain, and I felt like I popped out of something.

However, the most surprising thing was that I was able to speak.

Me: "GUAH!!!"

Well, more like shout, but still, score! Then, it hit me like a bus.

The void, the feeling like I was underwater, the muffled voices, the pain, the weird thing on my stomach, and now, my blurry sight. I get it now.

Me: Well shit. Peter Parker, it seems that you got reincarnated.

¦Word count: 1,193+4¦