6.New Powers

~6.New Powers~

⊕⊕⊕
爪丹刀刀∨ㄥ刀

<Legend:
Me: "Hi!" = Talking
Me: Thanks! = Thinking
Me: "For!" = Whispering
Me: "READING!!!" =Ear rape
Me: {Wry.} = Phone calls>

爪丹刀刀∨ㄥ刀
⊕⊕⊕

¦Pyhrie's POV¦

I didn't expect the spider to suddenly jump to me, but I was able to avoid it. Thinking that it went over me, I looked back, only to see nothing.

I was confused, but I suddenly felt a sharp pain on the left side of my neck. Thinking that it was the spider, I instinctively smacked it.

When I did, I felt something hard and wet. Looking at the hand I used to smack the damned spider, I saw it on my hand, dead and squished. I was immediately disgusted by it and wiped it off on a table.

Though it was now off me, me hand still had some of its bodily fluids. With my other hand, I grabbed something that looked like a handkerchief on the table and wiped the disgusting liquid from my hand.

Not wanting any evidence that I was here, I wrapped the dead spider with the handkerchief and pocketed it in my pocket. I was about to leave, but once I took a step forward, I suddenly felt woozy.

Grabbing onto a table, I straightened myself up, but my feet started to get wobbly. Cursing my luck, I grabbed my phone from a different pocket and called Felicia. It was a good thing we exchanged numbers earlier.

After a couple of rings, Felicia finally answered.

Felicia: {Pyhrie!! Where are you?! Gwen and I have been looking for for the past 10 minutes!!}

Surprisingly, they noticed me gone, and were worried. I small smile made its way to my lips as I replied.

Me: {Yeah, yeah. Sorry about that. But, can you two help me out? I'm kinda not feeling good. I'm in a room at the first floor. The door to it looks simple, no guards, and no camera. It sticks out like a sore thumb. And, once you enter it, there will be a long hallway, then a double door at the end. I'm inside. And, please, don't tell anyone else.}

Before Felicia could say anything else, I cut the line off and I sat on the ground, a headache appearing and the feeling of nausea coming up.

I held it in, and a few minutes later, the doors opened revealing two sweaty girls. I would giggle at how they currently look, but I feel that I'd vomit once I do.

I raised my arms, and my two new friends grabbed them and wrapped them around their neck, but not before hesitating, as I an surrounded by creepy crawlies.

Me: "Thanks...girls. But...could you bring me...to the bathroom?"

I asked them, then they both looked at me before nodding.

Me: "Thanks...really appreciate it."

Luckily, once we got out, no one noticed us. Seriously, how can a place like this have lax security, and thankfully, a bathroom was nearby.

Entering the girl's bathroom, I immediately dashed towards the nearest stall, hugged the toilet, then started to throw up my breakfast.

Retching sound filled the bathroom, but I didn't care. I continued to puke, and for what felt like hours, I was finished.

Leaving my stall after flushing, I went straight for the sinks. I was gargling water, making sure my breath didn't stink and that there were nothing stuck in between my teeth.