13.The Anomaly

-~<|¦NNAARRTTSS¦|>~-
~13.The Anomaly~

⊕⊕⊕
爪丹刀刀∨ㄥ刀

<Legend:
Me: "Hi!"
^~Talking
Me: Thanks!
^~Thinking
Me: "For!"
^~Whispering
Me: "READING!!!"
^~Ear rape
Me: "*Glares* You!" ^~Action while talking
Me: "Grrr."
^~Dark/Evil voice
Me: {Meep.}
^~Phone call>

爪丹刀刀∨ㄥ刀
⊕⊕⊕

|Alissa's POV|

Finally! Today, I finally get to meet Anoma1y!!! I'm so excited!

Luckily, I was able to reason with Aunt May and onee-chan to let me go out, alone. Of course, I didn't tell them where I was going. Just lied about going to place with a friend. Though, I did see onee-chan looking a bit skeptical at me.

Hey! I may be a loner and a shut-in, but I have friends, too!

And now, having left the house, I re-checked if I forgot anything. Patting my pockets, I felt my wallet and phone. Twisting my body a bit, I grabbed my backpack and took it off, then put it infront of me. Rummaging through it, I found a can of pepper spray, my mask, an extra mask, a container with a sandwich I made, and more money inside a hidden zipper.

Nodding to myself, I put my bag on my back, then fished my phone out of my pocket. Unlocking it, then typing a number, I hovered it beside my ear.

After a few rings, a familiar voice answered.

Natalie: {Hello, Ero-Sensei. Why did you call me today?}

Natalie Rushman, my manager, who, at first glance, would make you feel like you've seen her somewhere. Ever since I've began my path as a mangaka, she's been there for me, with Anoma1y being the second one to be part of my mangaka life. When I started rising through the ranks of my fellow artists, she was there to help me.

She became my guardian of sorts. And, since neither my aunt nor sister knew of me being a mangaka, Natalie was the one who handled the money and adult related stuff.

Of course, we started off with a rocky start, but because of her somewhat motherly personality, I got to trust her. I obviously met her face-to-face, and her expression when we first met was very funny.

However, I couldn't deny that I've thought of her as my third mother. My biological mother being obviously the first, even though I could barely remember her. But, because of onee-chan, I got to love her from her memories.

Next is aunt May, the woman who raised both me and onee-chan. She was with us, together with out latw uncle, and made us to who we are today. Then, Natalie.

She may look intimidating and strict, but she's still a beautiful woman -Though not as beautiful as onee-chan, surprisingly-, who knows what she wants to do in her life, and she'll do whatever it is to get it.

But, back to the topic.

Me: {Well, I just wanted to inform you that I'm going to the Heroes of Stories today.}

From the other side of the call, I heard a soft gasp.

Natalie: {Oh? Why go now? I asked you to with me last time, but you didn't. Is there something that changed your mind?}