16.Homecoming

|16.Homecoming|

|Phyrie's POV|

Somehow, I was able to fall asleep, but thinking about it now, it must've been because of everything that happened yesterday night. Not only was it late, I almost died, and met an alien that made me its -her- host.

As much as I wanted to go back to sleeping, a quick sniff made me realize I slept with yesterday's clothes and immediately sobered up and went straight to my bathroom. Not bothering to go through my closet for any clothes today, I just threw my clothes on the floor because I seriously wanted to wash of the dust, sweat and grime that had I accumulated last night.

A half-an hour shower later, I felt absolutely refreshed, suddenly having too much energy in my body making me shuffle as I walk around my room with only a towel on.

"🎶I~ can't sleep, with all of this~. This horrid dreams, nightmares that it brings~.🎶" I then began singing in a slow pace, opening up my closet and singling out possible choices of clothes for today after putting on my underwear.

"🎶Nightmares of you~. Nightmares of you~. Sleepless, and tired~, eyes wide open. Nightmares of you~.🎶" Laying the combinations of different kinds of casual wear on the bed, I began to choose which I clothes I would wear for the day.

"🎶Blood, cold. Eyes, dull. Heart, stopped. No more of you~. Nightmares without you, with~ me~.🎶" I decided on choosing the orange low cut crop top, and a red pleated skirt reaching right above my knees. Seeing it now, it kind of reminded me of Velma from Scooby-Doo, only with more skin showing. It honestly made me want to wear a turtle neck now, but I didn't have an orange one so I decided against it. Doesn't mean I can't wear the orange socks though.

"🎶Gone from the world~, soul up in heaven~, taken away from me~. Please come back~.🎶" With my clothes all ready, I quickly got changed, ending my song at where it was. Though there was the pressing matter of the Symbiote being in me, I still needed to deal with it. But, I am sure that S.H.I.E.L.D would be investigating the meteor, and I was lucky that they didn't even go to its estimated crash site once it entered earth's atmosphere. And if S.H.I.E.L.D °is° investigating, skipping school would most likely be one of the worst decisions I'll make if ever they would do a very, very in-depth search for any eyewitnesses or the like if they, if Fury wouldn't find an answer.

Even with the incident with HYDRA, S.H.I.E.L.D wouldn't fully just, dissappear.

"Venom? Will you need to eat? Or need to consume a specific thing?" I asked off-handedly, just realizing it now if the alien needed nourishment of some kind.

"Mm-hmm. I'll need phenethylamine to stay sane, brains are good too....ooh! And the thing humans call chocolate should work! I was able to search your memories of it after looking for possible nourishments for me and was able to break it down to chocolate being the possible ones. Sadly, there aren't anything else other than that. Humans work too, by the way." With her head forming in front of me, she explained with a cool voice, as if what she just mentioned above weren't disturbing, but honestly, she/it was an alien so it must not be for her.

"Phenethylamine, as in the one that acts as a central nervous system stimulant in humans?" I asked, pushing away my worry.

"Yes. And I wouldn't able to live solely on chocolate. Chocolate is only a substitute sadly, I am sorry if I am disturbing you with my needs." She/it -I'll just go with she now.- apologized sincerely, and I just smiled through it. Surely, I would have been shaking in my boots if I ever met someone like Venom, but God knows how much I've changed.

"Don't worry, Venom. And since you've told me this, we'll look for criminals after school for you to eat." With the most casual tone I could muster at the moment, I promised to Venom. Like I said, I've changed. Killing has become something that I could stomach now. I didn't say I liked it and was okay with it, but rather, I could just kill someone without feeling puking my insides out.