15.We Are Venom

-~<|¦15.We Are Venom¦|>~-

⊕⊕⊕
𝖄𝖔𝕾𝖊𝕭𝖚𝕳𝖆𝕽𝖔

<Legend:
"Hi!"
^~Talking
Thanks!
^~Thinking
"For!"
^~Whispering
"READING!!!"
^~Ear rape
"*Smiles* This!"
^~Action while talking

𝖄𝖔𝕾𝖊𝕭𝖚𝕳𝖆𝕽𝖔

⊕⊕⊕

|Phyrie's POV|

"WHAT THE HELL!??"

Seeing the "star" suddenly come straight towards me, I made a cliché movie mistake, running in a straight line with it coming up my ass.

I even forgot that I had powers, which I soon realized after a second, and as much as I wanted to hit myself, saving my sexy ass comes first.

Aiming at a nearby tree with my left hand, I made the hand gesture that let me shoot out my "natural" spider webs.

Once the web got into contact with the tree, I immediately pulled myself away from the "star", which is most likely a meteor, and immediately webbed at another tree to get as far away from the crash zone as possible.

\\\\\\ With my spider-sense tingling, I felt the heat coming off from the meteor right behind me, and let me tell you, it was fucking HOT!!! Good thing I thought in advance and got as far away as I can.

Unfortunately, due to panic, I didn't check where I was shooting at and webbed weak branch. I only realized it when I pulled myself and heard something snap.

With the I-fucked-up face, I didn't even bother saving myself as I face planted on the freaking ground!! Gosh that's painful!!

A few flips here, possibly a broken rib, then a cracked neck there, I finally stopped rolling when I hit a tree, that left me upside-down....yep...it hurts.

"*Grunts* So much for being a badass..."

Doing a flip to get myself onto my feet, I at least regained some of my dignity. Shaking my joints, I stretched and made sure that I didn't actually crack anything, and luckily, I didn't have any. Only a few cuts and bruises, but I could see it healing slowly, and what I mean by slowly is that, it's healing really, really fast compared to normal people.

With no serious injuries, I thought about going straight back home, but curiosity got the best of me.

Fixing my hoodie once more, I readied myself for any weird stuff to happen. Maybe that meteor would turn out to be an escape pod of an alien species! And when I'd least expect it, an alien octopus would latch to my head, laying eggs in my brains to start its world domination!!!

....I've been watching too many sci-fi movies.

Shaking my head at my stupidity, I zipped my way through the woods, practicing my reaction time and gymanstics. I was like a fish swimming in water, the trees barely hindering me.

And in about a minute, I finally reached the crash site. Smoke could be seen coming from the crater the size of a pond.

Getting closer to it, I felt a slight heat emanating from it, but I just shrugged it off, not bothered by it at all.

I was now in the outer edge of the crater, still a bit apprehensive from completely getting closer to it.

What if it's radioactive? And why am I even going to it without any kind of protection? I thought to myself that as I eyed the meteorite.